Reese Witherspoon Didn't Wear White at Her Wedding
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 7
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: A N OTHER/Bauer-Griffin6 of 7
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
Here comes the bride, all dressed in ... pink!
When Reese Witherspoon walked down the aisle to wed Jim Toth on Saturday, the second-time bride ditched traditional white for her dress.
Instead, the Oscar winner, 35, wore a strapless, pale-pink gown custom-designed by Monique Lhuillier as she swapped vows with Toth at her Ojai, Calif., ranch, the new Us Weekly (out Wednesday) reveals.
Witherspoon paired her dress with satin Jimmy Choo platform sandals (price tag: $645). Her agent hubby Toth, 40, wore a gray Rag & Bone suit.
Did Witherspoon, who divorced Ryan Phillippe in 2007, avoid a two-time bride blunder by eschewing bridal white?
Nah. "White is totally fine, but so are other colors," Julie Raimondi, editor-in-chief of Brides.com, tells Us of Witherspoon's pale-pink choice.
Not that Witherspoon totally avoided that traditional hue during her rustic, country-themed fete. When it came time for the reception (complete with sit-down dinner, dancing and s'mores!) with family and A-listers like Scarlett Johansson and Renee Zellweger, Witherspoon changed into a short white cocktail dress.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite