Reese Witherspoon Goes Wedding Dress Shopping
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 7
- Photo: Greg Tidwell/Pacific Coast News2 of 7
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: GREEN/Bauer-Griffin4 of 7
- Photo: Gero Breloer/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Book of Oprah Winfrey columns to be published in fallMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 7:06:17 AM
- Hogan's Heroes Star Cynthia Lynn Dies at 76MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 6:39:00 AM
- Review: 'Need for Speed' a thrilling stunt festMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 6:27:14 AM
- Leno, Murdoch among TV Hall of Fame inducteesMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:17:18 AM
- $600K taken from safe at Osteen's megachurchMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:01:13 AM
- Book of Oprah Winfrey columns to be published in fall
Looks like Reese Witherspoon may be walking down the aisle sooner rather than later: On Sunday, the star was spotted spending some quality time checking out wedding dresses at the Melrose Avenue boutique of Monique Lhuillier.
The famed designer has crafted gowns for famous brides like Carrie Underwood, Joanna Garcia, Bachelor star Molly Malaney, Odette Yustman and others.
After browsing the wares at the Lhuhillier store, the bride-to-be got a pick-me-up at Le Pain Quotidien.
After less than a year of dating, Witherspoon, 35, accepted beau Jim Toth's proposal in December. And, late last month, she was spotted hunting for bridal gear in Paris -- visiting showrooms of top-end designers like Lanvin, Chanel, Louis Vuitton and others.
CAA agent Toth, 40, popped the question to the "Water for Elephants" star with a four carat, $250,000 Ashoka cut diamond ring from jeweler William Goldberg.
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
PHOTOS: Reese and Jim's whirlwind romance
PHOTOS: Engagements of the year
PHOTOS: Stars' blingy engagement rings
From Crowd Ignite