Reese Witherspoon: Jennifer Aniston and I 'Make Out'Related: Jennifer Aniston, Reese Witherspoon
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: Joe Scarnici/Getty Images North America3 of 16
- Photo: Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: MZA/ZOJ/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Todd Oren/RW/Getty Images North America8 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com11 of 16
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: Turgeon/Steffman/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Carolyn Kaster/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Before Midnight' Review: Joy and Pain, Long After Happily Ever AfterMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 4:32:15 PM
- 'Before Midnight's' Director, Stars Julie Delpy, Ethan Hawke Celebrate &aMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 4:13:43 PM
- Cannes: IFC Buys North American Rights to 'The Selfish Giant'MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 4:09:45 PM
- Paddy Considine and Fares Fares Join Tom Hardy Thriller 'Child 44' (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 3:55:22 PM
- Steven Soderbergh Is Looking to Direct Clive Owen in Cinemax Series MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 3:53:15 PM
- 'Before Midnight' Review: Joy and Pain, Long After Happily Ever After
All the boys just love Jennifer Aniston -- and so does fellow American Sweetheart Reese Witherspoon!
Witherspoon, 36, honored her pal Aniston, 42, at ELLE's 18th Annual Women in Hollywood Tribute at the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills on Monday.
Taking the podium to introduce Aniston, the recently remarried "How Do You Know" star looked back on how they became fast friends following her nerve-wracking guest appearance on "Friends" way back in 1999, when she played the frosty, high-maintenance younger sister to Aniston's Rachel Green.
"I just had a baby [daughter Ava, now 12] and I could not stop watching Friends," the Oscar winner confessed. "I was super duper excited y'all!"
The major hitch, once she arrived on set? "In all my enthusiasm, I completely forgot something crucial...I had never been on television [or] in front of a live audience ever in my entire life. And I panicked! I totally froze!"
"I couldn't remember my lines and the writers were yelling ... I just stood there absolutely completely frozen."
Cue huge sitcom star Aniston, who pulled the newbie aside and said "'Hey, are you okay? You're kind of freaking me out!'"
Aniston offered Witherspoon some crucial advice. "[She said], 'You're going to make a mistake and you're going to flip your line and whatever -- and the audience is going to love it,'" Witherspoon recalled. "'Don't try to be perfect, just try to be yourself.'"
"That's the story that sort of captured Jen the best for me," Witherspoon explained on the podium. "On one hand, she is this gorgeous breathtaking beauty that men lose their thought process and their speech patterns [over]," she gushed of the star, now dating Justin Theroux. "I've actually seen this, it's incredible when they see her. And, on the other hand, she is a woman who lets you in."
"There's not that many people actually that have this incredible combination of sex appeal and complete lovabililty," she said of the Horrible Bosses actress. "You just want to get your nails done with her, and you want to make out with her at the same time . . . at least I do!" she cracked.
"First we get our nails done, then we make out!" she joked. "It's totally awesome. That's because she's MY friend, not yours!"
Aniston was appropriately thankful once she accepted her award. "Good Lord, Reese Witherspoon! Wow. I adore you and I thank you for those beautiful words."
Kim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Check out Hollywood's hottest bikini bods on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Robert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Find out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite