Reese Witherspoon, Jim Toth Engaged
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com2 of 8
- Photo: TKA/ZOJ/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: Whittle/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Reefshots/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: Whittle/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: R. Chiang/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'A Madea Christmas' Review: Holiday Hilarity, but Only When Tyler Perry'sMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 12:08:50 PM
- Martha Stewart Lays Off 100 Before Holidays (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 11:19:56 AM
- Steve Harvey Scores Sit-Down With President Barack ObamaMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 11:05:45 AM
- 21st Century Fox Chief Human Resources Officer Steps DownMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 11:01:01 AM
- ESPN reverses course, to allow Catholic group's adMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 11:00:19 AM
- 'A Madea Christmas' Review: Holiday Hilarity, but Only When Tyler Perry's
Reese Witherspoon is ready to walk down the aisle again!
She and Hollywood agent Jim Toth are engaged, her rep confirms exclusively to UsMagazine.com. "They are extremely happy," the rep tells Us.
The Oscar-winning actress, 34, began dating Toth, 40, around January 2010, shortly after her split from Jake Gyllenhaal. The duo went public with their romance in March during a romantic birthday weekend in Ojai, Calif.
Toth works as an agent at L.A.'s Creative Artists Agency; Witherspoon is a CAA client, but Toth doesn't represent her.
Witherspoon and actor Ryan Phillippe divorced in 2008 after seven years together. The former spouses share daughter Ava, 11, and Deacon, 7. Insiders told Us Weekly that Toth has bonded with Witherspoon's kids. In fact, while Witherspoon shot "This Means War" in Vancouver last fall, Toth stayed with her little ones at her home in L.A.'s Brentwood area. "Ava and Deacon are happy with him," the source adds.
Witherspoon joked about engagement talk to Entertainment Weekly recently. "My mom always texts me, like, 'Are you getting married?'" Witherspoon said, laughing. "I'm like, 'Mom, come on! You would know if I was getting married.'"
A pal says of Witherspoon's romance with Toth, "She is definitely happy, in love and definitely wants to settle down."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJourney's End
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite