Reese Witherspoon, Jim Toth Engaged
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com2 of 8
- Photo: TKA/ZOJ/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: Whittle/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Reefshots/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: Whittle/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: R. Chiang/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Jimmy Kimmel to Face Off With Texas Gov. Rick Perry During SXSW WeekMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 11:43:00 AM
- 'Parenthood,' 'Northern Exposure' Vet John Corbett Joins Denis LMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 11:40:00 AM
- AMC Releases Mad Men Key Art by Milton GlaserMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 11:27:00 AM
- The Bachelor Finale: Who Should Juan Pablo Choose?MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 11:24:00 AM
- Tina Brown Reacts to Newsweek Bitcoin Story: 'I'm Glad I'm Not The EditorMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 11:21:00 AM
- Jimmy Kimmel to Face Off With Texas Gov. Rick Perry During SXSW Week
Reese Witherspoon is ready to walk down the aisle again!
She and Hollywood agent Jim Toth are engaged, her rep confirms exclusively to UsMagazine.com. "They are extremely happy," the rep tells Us.
The Oscar-winning actress, 34, began dating Toth, 40, around January 2010, shortly after her split from Jake Gyllenhaal. The duo went public with their romance in March during a romantic birthday weekend in Ojai, Calif.
Toth works as an agent at L.A.'s Creative Artists Agency; Witherspoon is a CAA client, but Toth doesn't represent her.
Witherspoon and actor Ryan Phillippe divorced in 2008 after seven years together. The former spouses share daughter Ava, 11, and Deacon, 7. Insiders told Us Weekly that Toth has bonded with Witherspoon's kids. In fact, while Witherspoon shot "This Means War" in Vancouver last fall, Toth stayed with her little ones at her home in L.A.'s Brentwood area. "Ava and Deacon are happy with him," the source adds.
Witherspoon joked about engagement talk to Entertainment Weekly recently. "My mom always texts me, like, 'Are you getting married?'" Witherspoon said, laughing. "I'm like, 'Mom, come on! You would know if I was getting married.'"
A pal says of Witherspoon's romance with Toth, "She is definitely happy, in love and definitely wants to settle down."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
From Crowd Ignite