- Photo: Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire2 of 16
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire3 of 16
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire4 of 16
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire5 of 16
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire6 of 16
- Photo: Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 16
- Photo: T-rex/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Seventeen9 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/AP10 of 16
- Photo: WENN11 of 16
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Pacific Coast News14 of 16
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:39:13 PM
- HBO Passes on Darren Aronofsky Pilot 'Hobgoblin,' FX Eyes Project (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:34:40 PM
- Journalist Michael Hastings Dead at 33MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:21:05 PM
- Paul Feig Developing Female James Bond Comedy 'Susan Cooper'MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:06:06 PM
- Reed Elsevier Sues Jay Penske's Variety, Claims $1.3 Million OwedMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 3:18:15 PM
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection
Looks like Reese Witherspoon won't be pulling an Elle Woods.
A source tells Us Weekly that the actress, 35, is not planning to press charges against the 84-year-old woman who struck her with her car in Santa Monica, Calif., on Wednesday. (Witherspoon was jogging when the unnamed woman failed to yield to a pedestrian at a crosswalk.)
Witherspoon's rep told Us the "Legally Blonde" star was "not seriously injured and is resting comfortably at home."
A source adds: "The incident is being treated as an accident. The driver was not given an alcohol test at the accident scene, and typically she would receive a fine and a point on her driving license as it is considered a moving violation."
Fortunately, Witherspoon sustained only a cut on her forehead. The Oscar-winner's injuries are not expected to affect her upcoming projects, which include "This Means War" with Tom Hardy and "Mud" with Matthew McConaughey.
- Michelle Williams and Jason Segel are moving on!
- Wedding bells and baby rattles for Jennifer Love H
- Gisele Bundchen's bikini bod after baby
- Kim Kardashian's Last Trip to Paris Before Baby
- Prince Harry's scandal-free trip to the US
- Miley and Liam: Engagement Intervention?
- The Kardashians Luxurious Greek Getaway
- Will Sharon and Ozzy’s marriage survive his addiction issues?
- Why does Bradley Cooper live with his mom?
- Jessica Alba and Nicole Richie's Hot Caribbean Vacation
- Heidi Klum's Dramatic Beach Rescue
- Is Hayden Panettiere Secretly Engaged?
- Is Lindsay Lohan Ready to Clean Up Her Life?
- Are Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Over?
- Is Duchess Kate Expecting a Daughter?
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Two months after major marital problems, Ozzy and Sharon do a Hollywood date night on Celebs gone Social.Watch Video »
Demi Lovato drops some major newborn scoop about Selena Gomez's family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how this former Calvin Klein model's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite