Reese Witherspoon Not Pressing Charges Against Driver
- Photo: Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire2 of 16
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire3 of 16
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire4 of 16
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire5 of 16
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire6 of 16
- Photo: Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 16
- Photo: T-rex/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Seventeen9 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: WENN11 of 16
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Pacific Coast News14 of 16
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
Looks like Reese Witherspoon won't be pulling an Elle Woods.
A source tells Us Weekly that the actress, 35, is not planning to press charges against the 84-year-old woman who struck her with her car in Santa Monica, Calif., on Wednesday. (Witherspoon was jogging when the unnamed woman failed to yield to a pedestrian at a crosswalk.)
Witherspoon's rep told Us the "Legally Blonde" star was "not seriously injured and is resting comfortably at home."
A source adds: "The incident is being treated as an accident. The driver was not given an alcohol test at the accident scene, and typically she would receive a fine and a point on her driving license as it is considered a moving violation."
Fortunately, Witherspoon sustained only a cut on her forehead. The Oscar-winner's injuries are not expected to affect her upcoming projects, which include "This Means War" with Tom Hardy and "Mud" with Matthew McConaughey.
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Oscar nominee Lupita Nyong’o shares her awards season journey (and meetings with Oprah, Sidney Poitier and the Dalai Lama!) on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Drunk In Love
Jessica Simpon, Gisele Bundchen and more celebs share intimate pics of their partners on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite