Reese Witherspoon: Rob Pattinson Is a 'Very Handsome Man'
- Photo: Pacific Coast News1 of 8
- Photo: Fame Pictures2 of 8
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com3 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 8
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com5 of 8
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
Who knew Reese Witherspoon was on Team Edward?
"I'm not gonna lie. He's a very, very handsome man," the 34-year-old tells USA Today of Rob Pattinson, her "Water for Elephants" co-star. "He's sweet and loving and has the nicest family ... He's a very sensitive soul."
Witherspoon, who previously costarred with the 24-year-old actor in 2004's Vanity Fair, even admitted to being a bit of a Twihard.
"I really liked them, me and all my 30-year-old friends!" she says. "I love the books."
Innocent crushes aside, Witherspoon is pretty serious about her relationship with CAA agent Jim Toth, her boyfriend of nearly one year. And though they're madly in love, the actress insists she's clueless about love and dating.
"I think as you get older you realize, 'I thought I knew everything, and now I know nothing!'" she tells Entertainment Tonight. "I just try to go with my instincts and advise other people to do the same."
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite