Reese Witherspoon: Rob Pattinson Is a 'Very Handsome Man'
- Photo: Pacific Coast News1 of 8
- Photo: Fame Pictures2 of 8
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com3 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 8
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com5 of 8
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
Who knew Reese Witherspoon was on Team Edward?
"I'm not gonna lie. He's a very, very handsome man," the 34-year-old tells USA Today of Rob Pattinson, her "Water for Elephants" co-star. "He's sweet and loving and has the nicest family ... He's a very sensitive soul."
Witherspoon, who previously costarred with the 24-year-old actor in 2004's Vanity Fair, even admitted to being a bit of a Twihard.
"I really liked them, me and all my 30-year-old friends!" she says. "I love the books."
Innocent crushes aside, Witherspoon is pretty serious about her relationship with CAA agent Jim Toth, her boyfriend of nearly one year. And though they're madly in love, the actress insists she's clueless about love and dating.
"I think as you get older you realize, 'I thought I knew everything, and now I know nothing!'" she tells Entertainment Tonight. "I just try to go with my instincts and advise other people to do the same."
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
From Crowd Ignite