Reese Witherspoon: Rob Pattinson Is a 'Very Handsome Man'
- Photo: Pacific Coast News1 of 8
- Photo: Fame Pictures2 of 8
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com3 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 8
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com5 of 8
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'MatrMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:40:28 PM
- Eleanor Parker, 'Sound of Music' Actress, Dead at 91MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:30:05 PM
- Jake Gyllenhaal on 'Prisoners' and Why Good Cops Have Criminal MindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:20:41 PM
- Bette Midler Set to Star, Executive Produce HBO's Mae West BiopicMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:11:28 PM
- 'Murphy Brown' Cast to Reunite on 'Katie'MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 3:59:28 PM
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'Matr
Who knew Reese Witherspoon was on Team Edward?
"I'm not gonna lie. He's a very, very handsome man," the 34-year-old tells USA Today of Rob Pattinson, her "Water for Elephants" co-star. "He's sweet and loving and has the nicest family ... He's a very sensitive soul."
Witherspoon, who previously costarred with the 24-year-old actor in 2004's Vanity Fair, even admitted to being a bit of a Twihard.
"I really liked them, me and all my 30-year-old friends!" she says. "I love the books."
Innocent crushes aside, Witherspoon is pretty serious about her relationship with CAA agent Jim Toth, her boyfriend of nearly one year. And though they're madly in love, the actress insists she's clueless about love and dating.
"I think as you get older you realize, 'I thought I knew everything, and now I know nothing!'" she tells Entertainment Tonight. "I just try to go with my instincts and advise other people to do the same."
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite