Reese Witherspoon Selling Ranch for $10 Million
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 22
- Photo: BJJ/Crown/Fame Flynet2 of 22
- Photo: Stoianov/Fame Flynet3 of 22
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 22
- Photo: Stoianov/Fame Flynet5 of 22
- Photo: Stoianov/Fame Flynet6 of 22
- Photo: Stoianov/Fame Flynet7 of 22
- Photo: RCF/Bauer-Griffin8 of 22
- Photo: Mariotto/Bauer-Griffin9 of 22
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital10 of 22
- Photo: LRR/Fame Flynet11 of 22
- Photo: EROTEME.CO.UK/Bauer-Griffin12 of 22
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin13 of 22
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP14 of 22
- Photo: SBMF/Fame Flynet15 of 22
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage16 of 22
- Photo: Joseph Kerlakian/StarTraks17 of 22
- Photo: SBMF/Fame Flynet18 of 22
- Photo: RCF/Bauer-Griffin19 of 22
- Photo: Stoianov/Fame Flynet20 of 22
- Photo: RevolutionPix/PacificCoastNews.com21 of 22
More Celeb News
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWraMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:29:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Cuts Vacation Short to Cover Ferguson, Ratings RiseMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- Steven Strait, Shohreh Aghdashloo Cast in Syfy Space Opera 'The Expanse'MSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:37:00 PM
- Ferguson's Mike Brown Memorial Campaign Has Raised Less Than Officer Darren Wilson&aposMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:30:00 PM
- Consumer Groups Urge FCC to Reject Comcast/Time Warner Cable DealMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 2:50:00 PM
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWra
If those walls could talk!
Featured in the September issue of Elle Decor, the Spanish Colonial spread was the site of Witherspoon's March 2011 wedding to CAA agent Jim Toth. More recently, the remote, rustic chic property served as a place of refuge for Witherspoon's "Water for Elephants" co-star Robert Pattinson, who escaped to the premises in the aftermath of girlfriend Kristen Stewart's mid-July fling (exposed in Us Weekly) with married director Rupert Sanders. Pattinson was spotted drowning his sorrows at local watering holes in the Ojai area in late July.
Now expecting the birth of her third child (and her first with Toth), Witherspoon purchased the property -- once owned by actor-director Harold Ramis -- in 2008. Sitting on 7 acres, the site features a four-bedroom main house, plus horse stables, three guest cottages, a carriage house and a swimming pool.
"It's meditative and restorative," Witherspoon told Elle Decor of her vacation home, which also hosts a menagerie of animals, including donkeys, horses, pigs and four dogs. "As soon as I drive through the gate, I relax. The air is fresh, the phone isn't ringing, you can't access email. Time slows down. Within an hour, I'm lying on that couch taking a big fat nap. It's like having a little bit of Tennessee in California."
As it happens, Pattinson, 26, is also selling some real estate. A source recently told Us Weekly that he is selling the home he once shared with Stewart, 22, in the Los Feliz area of Los Angeles. Once owned by "ER" star Noah Wyle, the abode is "on an acre and a half of land and has a 150-person screening room and amazing gardens," according to a source.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Watch as Lynda Carter talks about the old vs. the new "Wonder Woman" costume.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite