Reese Witherspoon Selling Ranch for $10 Million
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 22
- Photo: BJJ/Crown/Fame Flynet2 of 22
- Photo: Stoianov/Fame Flynet3 of 22
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 22
- Photo: Stoianov/Fame Flynet5 of 22
- Photo: Stoianov/Fame Flynet6 of 22
- Photo: Stoianov/Fame Flynet7 of 22
- Photo: RCF/Bauer-Griffin8 of 22
- Photo: Mariotto/Bauer-Griffin9 of 22
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital10 of 22
- Photo: LRR/Fame Flynet11 of 22
- Photo: EROTEME.CO.UK/Bauer-Griffin12 of 22
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin13 of 22
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP14 of 22
- Photo: SBMF/Fame Flynet15 of 22
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage16 of 22
- Photo: Joseph Kerlakian/StarTraks17 of 22
- Photo: SBMF/Fame Flynet18 of 22
- Photo: RCF/Bauer-Griffin19 of 22
- Photo: Stoianov/Fame Flynet20 of 22
- Photo: RevolutionPix/PacificCoastNews.com21 of 22
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
If those walls could talk!
Featured in the September issue of Elle Decor, the Spanish Colonial spread was the site of Witherspoon's March 2011 wedding to CAA agent Jim Toth. More recently, the remote, rustic chic property served as a place of refuge for Witherspoon's "Water for Elephants" co-star Robert Pattinson, who escaped to the premises in the aftermath of girlfriend Kristen Stewart's mid-July fling (exposed in Us Weekly) with married director Rupert Sanders. Pattinson was spotted drowning his sorrows at local watering holes in the Ojai area in late July.
Now expecting the birth of her third child (and her first with Toth), Witherspoon purchased the property -- once owned by actor-director Harold Ramis -- in 2008. Sitting on 7 acres, the site features a four-bedroom main house, plus horse stables, three guest cottages, a carriage house and a swimming pool.
"It's meditative and restorative," Witherspoon told Elle Decor of her vacation home, which also hosts a menagerie of animals, including donkeys, horses, pigs and four dogs. "As soon as I drive through the gate, I relax. The air is fresh, the phone isn't ringing, you can't access email. Time slows down. Within an hour, I'm lying on that couch taking a big fat nap. It's like having a little bit of Tennessee in California."
As it happens, Pattinson, 26, is also selling some real estate. A source recently told Us Weekly that he is selling the home he once shared with Stewart, 22, in the Los Feliz area of Los Angeles. Once owned by "ER" star Noah Wyle, the abode is "on an acre and a half of land and has a 150-person screening room and amazing gardens," according to a source.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAlmost Naked
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite