Reese Witherspoon wears City of Atlanta police baseball cap two weeks after arrest
- Photo: Diabolik / Splash News/Splash News1 of 13
- Photo: RWO/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: .3 of 13
- Photo: Rex USA4 of 13
- Photo: Patriot Pics/Fame Flynet5 of 13
- Photo: Patriot Pics/Fame Flynet6 of 13
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Corbis7 of 13
- Photo: LB/FilmMagic/Getty Images North America8 of 13
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: Pablo/Rocstar/Fame Flynet10 of 13
- Photo: Pablo/Stoianov/Fame Flynet11 of 13
- Photo: MICHAEL WILLIAMS/StarTraks12 of 13
More Celeb News
- New 'Mad Men' Final Season Images, Explained by Matthew WeinerMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:00:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exits Disney: TheWrap Picks Potential ReplacementsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:05:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Says She May Quit Acting After Girls EndsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:02:00 PM
- Game of Thrones Star Kristian Nairn Comes Out as GayMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:01:00 PM
- Inside President Obama's Funny or Die VideoMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:01:00 PM
- New 'Mad Men' Final Season Images, Explained by Matthew Weiner
Reese Witherspoon's latest fashion statement is definitely a bold one. The "Mud" actress landed at LAX with husband Jim Toth and 8-month-old son Tennessee in tow, but it was her new head gear that turned heads on Saturday, May 4.
Witherspoon, 37, kept her outfit casual in jeans and a simple black jacket, topping off her look with a baseball cap with a "City of Atlanta Police" patch displayed prominently across the front. The Oscar-winning actress was even photographed with a hint of a smirk as she and Toth, 42, made their way through the airport terminal.
The actress kept her arms crossed across her chest and her head down as Toth pushed Tennessee's stroller.
Just days earlier, new dashboard footage showed an inebriated Witherspoon arguing with Atlanta police officers after Toth was pulled over for drunk driving during an April 19 arrest.
"My name is Reese Witherspoon. You're arresting me for obstruction of justice. It's gonna be in the national news -- I just want to let you know," she tells an officer in a now-infamous clip, to which he replies, "That's fine."
At one point in the evening, Witherspoon even demands to see the officer's "real ID" to prove that he and his colleague were, indeed, real police officers. When another officer explained that they weren't required to do so because they were riding in marked cars, the actress protested that she didn't know that because she's "from Tennessee -- Nashville."
Toth was later charged with driving under the influence, and Witherspoon was charged with disorderly conduct. Both parties pleaded no contest in court on May 2.
Witherspoon, who is also mom to daughter Ava, 13, and Deacon, 8, with ex Ryan Phillippe, admitted that she is willing to accept full responsibility for her actions during a May 2 interview on "Good Morning America."
"We have to say when you make a mistake you take responsibility and we are taking responsibility and doing everything in our power to make it right," she said.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite