Reese Witherspoon 'Would Love' to Have More Kids
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: SM/Splash News2 of 17
- Photo: Splash News3 of 17
- Photo: T-rex/Splash News4 of 17
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: Kaminski/Splash News8 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Reece/London Ent/Splash News9 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 17
- Photo: Splashnews/GettyImages.com11 of 17
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage12 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin14 of 17
- Photo: Elle15 of 17
- Photo: Elle16 of 17
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Reese Witherspoon's biological clock hasn't stopped ticking!
At Wednesday's premiere of her new film, "This Means War," at the Grauman's Chinese Theater in Hollywood, Calif., the actress, 36, told Us Weekly that she hasn't ruled out getting pregnant again.
"I would love that!" said Witherspoon, who wed CAA agent Jim Toth in Ojai, Calif., last March. Toth is already stepfather to Ava, 12, and Deacon, 8, Witherspoon's kids with ex Ryan Phillippe.
"I'm really happy," gushed Witherspoon, who flaunted her cleavage in a sparkly, low-cut Miu Miu dress with a bustier-like top. "I feel really good and I’m at a really good place in my life."
How does the star, who revealed her impressive bikini bod (and new tattoos!) on vacation last year, stay in shape?
"I work out all the time anyway just to stay healthy," she explained. "I don't believe in crash dieting or anything like that."
As she looks ahead to her 37th birthday, the Oscar winner offered up advice to other hands-on working moms out there. "Every working mother has to balance work and the children and just enjoy it, because it all goes very fast!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite