Reese Witherspoon's $4,000 Python Purse Is Banned In California
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Kaminski/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital6 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: Joe Scarnici/Getty Images North America9 of 16
- Photo: Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: MZA/ZOJ/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Todd Oren/RW/Getty Images North America14 of 16
- Photo: Todd Oren/RW/GettyImages.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Politician Apologizes for 'Racist' Tweet About NBA and Street Crime After StandinMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:22:00 PM
- Extant Exclusive: Louis Gossett Jr. to Play Halle Berry's FatherMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:22:00 PM
- 'Believe' Review: a Good Girl in Need of Darth VaderMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:18:00 PM
- 12 Years a Slave Screenwriter "Regrets" Not Thanking Director Amid FeudMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:17:00 PM
- Quentin Tarantino vs. Gawker: Blog Seeks Dismissal, Says 'Hateful Eight' Link Was MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:16:00 PM
- Politician Apologizes for 'Racist' Tweet About NBA and Street Crime After Standin
Is Reese Witherspoon going to be animal rights activists next target?
America's sweetheart has been sporting a brand new designer bag around town made out of an exotic animal!
Witherspoon has been snapped several times carrying the uber-luxe Chloe Paraty python and leather purse, which she clearly didn't buy in California because the popular snakeskin has been banned from sales in California since 1970 – and RadarOnline.com has the details.
According to the California Penal Code Section 653o it is unlawful to import python into California for commercial purposes, to posses with intent to sell, or sell within the state, however, it is not illegal to purchase python in another state and carry it over.
Reese's python Chloe bag is for sale on Net-A-Porter in black for $3,820.
Do you think Reese should be rocking a python purse? Leave your comments below.
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite