Reese Witherspoon's $4,000 Python Purse Is Banned In California
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Kaminski/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital6 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: Joe Scarnici/Getty Images North America9 of 16
- Photo: Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: MZA/ZOJ/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Todd Oren/RW/Getty Images North America14 of 16
- Photo: Todd Oren/RW/GettyImages.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'A Most Wanted Man' Review: Philip Seymour Hoffman Bends the Spy Game RulesMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 1:57:00 PM
- Amazon Q2 Losses Larger Than AnticipatedMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 1:32:00 PM
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Air Jordans and Her Assets for Racy 'Anaconda' Cover (Photo)MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 1:27:00 PM
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Review: Chris Pratt Rides Shotgun on Marvel's CMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 1:00:00 PM
- OITNB's Jason Biggs and Laura Prepon Discuss the Pros and Cons of Playing Horrible PeopleMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 12:44:00 PM
- 'A Most Wanted Man' Review: Philip Seymour Hoffman Bends the Spy Game Rules
Is Reese Witherspoon going to be animal rights activists next target?
America's sweetheart has been sporting a brand new designer bag around town made out of an exotic animal!
Witherspoon has been snapped several times carrying the uber-luxe Chloe Paraty python and leather purse, which she clearly didn't buy in California because the popular snakeskin has been banned from sales in California since 1970 – and RadarOnline.com has the details.
According to the California Penal Code Section 653o it is unlawful to import python into California for commercial purposes, to posses with intent to sell, or sell within the state, however, it is not illegal to purchase python in another state and carry it over.
Reese's python Chloe bag is for sale on Net-A-Porter in black for $3,820.
Do you think Reese should be rocking a python purse? Leave your comments below.
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite