Reese Witherspoon's $4,000 Python Purse Is Banned In California
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Kaminski/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital6 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: Joe Scarnici/Getty Images North America9 of 16
- Photo: Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: MZA/ZOJ/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Todd Oren/RW/Getty Images North America14 of 16
- Photo: Todd Oren/RW/GettyImages.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- '24's' Joel Surnow on Directorial Debut 'Small Time:' &MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:48:00 PM
- 'Mad Men' Final Season Wish-List: What Don Draper's Fate Should Be (GuestMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:22:00 PM
- The Biz: PBS Celebrates Music's Hall of FAME With Muscle ShoalsMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:17:00 PM
- Lara Spencer Promoted to Co-Host on Good Morning AmericaMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:36:00 PM
- Exclusive: Luke Perry Heads to Hot in ClevelandMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:22:00 PM
- '24's' Joel Surnow on Directorial Debut 'Small Time:' &
Is Reese Witherspoon going to be animal rights activists next target?
America's sweetheart has been sporting a brand new designer bag around town made out of an exotic animal!
Witherspoon has been snapped several times carrying the uber-luxe Chloe Paraty python and leather purse, which she clearly didn't buy in California because the popular snakeskin has been banned from sales in California since 1970 – and RadarOnline.com has the details.
According to the California Penal Code Section 653o it is unlawful to import python into California for commercial purposes, to posses with intent to sell, or sell within the state, however, it is not illegal to purchase python in another state and carry it over.
Reese's python Chloe bag is for sale on Net-A-Porter in black for $3,820.
Do you think Reese should be rocking a python purse? Leave your comments below.
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite