Reese Witherspoon's Family Honeymoon: All the Details
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 7
- Photo: B. Cool/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: A N OTHER/Bauer-Griffin3 of 7
- Photo: Kaminski/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- An 86-year-old Utah woman writes romance novelMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:50:09 AM
- Jackie Chan expressed shame over son's drug arrestMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:42:39 AM
- Turner Plans Organizational Restructuring in Next Two MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 9:03:00 PM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Premiere to Feature Live 3D Red Carpet BroadcastMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 8:40:00 PM
- NFL's Super Bowl Halftime Show to Katy Perry, Rihanna and Coldplay: Show Me the Money!MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 7:25:00 PM
- An 86-year-old Utah woman writes romance novel
It's industry standard for newlyweds to hold hands on their honeymoon, but when Reese Witherspoon and new hubby Jim Toth headed to Belize post-wedding, the "Water for Elephants" star, 35, grabbed for someone else's fingers.
"Reese held her kids' hands and rushed through the airport!" Witness Paul Schmidt tells Us Weekly about spotting the couple on April 4.
Yep, Toth, 40, and the actress brought her children Ava, 11, and Deacon, 7, (with ex-husband Ryan Phillippe) along on a romantic trip following their March 26 wedding in Ojai, Calif.
While in the sunny South American nation, the foursome bunked in two of director Francis Ford Coppola's luxury resorts -- including the beachside Turtle Inn, where a two-bedroom pavilion runs a hefty $1,850 per night.
"They were so low-key," says a witness. "Most people didn't even know who they were."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite