Reese Witherspoon's Family Honeymoon: All the Details
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 7
- Photo: B. Cool/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: A N OTHER/Bauer-Griffin3 of 7
- Photo: Kaminski/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Synopsis Details Sequel's Plot and Teases New HMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 5:44:00 AM
- 'The Carter' Director Launches Indiegogo Campaign for Chris Cole Skate DocumentaryMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 5:00:00 AM
- Brie Larson, Ben Kingsley to Join Daniel Radcliffe in 'Brooklyn Bridge'MSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 2:12:00 AM
- 'Black Swan' Producer Jon Avnet Launches Indigenous Media With Focus on Premium DiMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 12:00:00 AM
- Adam Lambert Replaces Keith Urban for 'American Idol' New York AuditionsMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 8:55:00 PM
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Synopsis Details Sequel's Plot and Teases New H
It's industry standard for newlyweds to hold hands on their honeymoon, but when Reese Witherspoon and new hubby Jim Toth headed to Belize post-wedding, the "Water for Elephants" star, 35, grabbed for someone else's fingers.
"Reese held her kids' hands and rushed through the airport!" Witness Paul Schmidt tells Us Weekly about spotting the couple on April 4.
Yep, Toth, 40, and the actress brought her children Ava, 11, and Deacon, 7, (with ex-husband Ryan Phillippe) along on a romantic trip following their March 26 wedding in Ojai, Calif.
While in the sunny South American nation, the foursome bunked in two of director Francis Ford Coppola's luxury resorts -- including the beachside Turtle Inn, where a two-bedroom pavilion runs a hefty $1,850 per night.
"They were so low-key," says a witness. "Most people didn't even know who they were."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMovie Magic
From Crowd Ignite