Reese Witherspoon's Wedding: More Star Guests Revealed!
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com1 of 7
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 7
- Photo: AP/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: SP6/HSS/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: WENN5 of 7
- Photo: B. Cool/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Why Is California Tripling Film and TV Tax Credits While Other States Slash Them?MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' PlMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
- Story of Frozen Special Reflects on Movie's Magic; Producer Confirms Broadway PlansMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Martin Starr, Paul Wesley Movie 'Amira & Sam' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'
What happens when an Oscar-winning actress ties the knot with a supremely A-list agent? Practically all of Hollywood shows up for the wedding!
As previously reported at UsMagazine.com, stars like Renee Zellweger, Matthew McConaughey and Scarlett Johansson (with Sean Penn as her date) were among the 150 guests in attendance for Reese Witherspoon and Jim Toth's March 26 nuptials at her Ojai, Calif., ranch. The new Us Weekly reports that the glittery guest list didn't end there. Also in attendance? Gwyneth Paltrow and hubby Chris Martin, plus mom-to-be Kate Hudson.
The celebs -- including Sacha Baron Cohen and Isla Fisher, Tobey Maguire and wife Jennifer Meyer -- cheered on Witherspoon, 35, and Toth, 40, as they kissed softly following a ceremony officiated by Episcopalian minister Jimmy Bartz. (A bluegrass band lent Southern flare to their procession down the aisle.)
"Reese and Jim were beaming all night," a guest tells Us of the pair. The second-time bride (who divorced Ryan Phillippe in 2007) opted for a strapless, pale-pink gown, custom-designed by Monique Lhuillier, while her never-married groom sported a gray Rag & Bone suit.
For all the details on the rustic, chic wedding -- Witherspoon's style details, exclusive photos, how her kids played a part and much more -- pick up the new Us Weekly, out Wednesday.
MORE ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVolcano Vacay
From Crowd Ignite