- Photo: Noel Vasquez/Getty Images North America1 of 9
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com2 of 9
- Photo: Fame Pictures3 of 9
- Photo: Whittle/Splash News4 of 9
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital5 of 9
- Photo: Pedro Andrade/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 9
- Photo: Matt Smith/Pedro Andrade/Pacific Coast News7 of 9
- Photo: Reese and Jim snapped on one of their first dates / Whittle/Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Psy, Ylvis, Miley Cyrus Top YouTube's Trending Videos of 2013MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:54:55 AM
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' Adds 'Prison Break' Star Robert KneppMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:52:37 AM
- Pantelion, Indomina Media Partner in Multi-Film Production DealMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:33:22 AM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Finale Death Shocker Caps a Brutal SeasonMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:32:19 AM
- President Obama Selfie Photographer Sets the Record Straight: 'Photos Can Lie'MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:10:47 AM
- Psy, Ylvis, Miley Cyrus Top YouTube's Trending Videos of 2013
By Kat Giantis
Reese Witherspoon beamed ear-to-ear Tuesday night as she cheered on the Los Angeles Lakers courtside with newly minted fiancé Jim Toth. But her smile probably had less to do with her team trouncing the Detroit Pistons and more with the enormous, cornea-searing sparkler weighing down her finger.
During the game, the Oscar-winning mom of two, 34, happily flashed the 4-carat, vintage-inspired engagement ring that CAA agent Toth slipped on her finger over the holidays. The rock rundown: The bauble is a rare Ashoka diamond placed atop a platinum and pave diamond band.
The estimated price of the jewel is a bracing $250,000.
This isn't a ring you'd want to do the dishes in, but it would come in handy if you, say, had to cut a person-sized hole in a glass window or needed to do serious damage to someone and forgot your brass knuckles.
What say you? Is Reese's engagement ring a classy complement to her own sophisticated loveliness or is the rock a bit over-the-top? Vote and then tell us in the comments.
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite