- Photo: Noel Vasquez/Getty Images North America1 of 9
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com2 of 9
- Photo: Fame Pictures3 of 9
- Photo: Whittle/Splash News4 of 9
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital5 of 9
- Photo: Pedro Andrade/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 9
- Photo: Matt Smith/Pedro Andrade/Pacific Coast News7 of 9
- Photo: Reese and Jim snapped on one of their first dates / Whittle/Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Veronica Mars' Ultimate Review: TheWrap's Movie Critic and Senior TV WriMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 10:54:00 AM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More T
By Kat Giantis
Reese Witherspoon beamed ear-to-ear Tuesday night as she cheered on the Los Angeles Lakers courtside with newly minted fiancé Jim Toth. But her smile probably had less to do with her team trouncing the Detroit Pistons and more with the enormous, cornea-searing sparkler weighing down her finger.
During the game, the Oscar-winning mom of two, 34, happily flashed the 4-carat, vintage-inspired engagement ring that CAA agent Toth slipped on her finger over the holidays. The rock rundown: The bauble is a rare Ashoka diamond placed atop a platinum and pave diamond band.
The estimated price of the jewel is a bracing $250,000.
This isn't a ring you'd want to do the dishes in, but it would come in handy if you, say, had to cut a person-sized hole in a glass window or needed to do serious damage to someone and forgot your brass knuckles.
What say you? Is Reese's engagement ring a classy complement to her own sophisticated loveliness or is the rock a bit over-the-top? Vote and then tell us in the comments.
From Crowd Ignite