- Photo: Reese and Jim Toth attend Deacon's soccer game on May 8 / Anthony/Pacific Coast News1 of 7
- Photo: Reese and Jim snapped on one of their first dates / Whittle/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Reese and Jim shop for soccer supplies with Deacon and Ava / AKM IMAGES/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Matt Smith/Pedro Andrade/Pacific Coast News4 of 7
- Photo: Avon ambassador Reese shows off the charitable Women's Empowerment Ring / Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 7
- Photo: Reese and Jim Toth out on April 24/Fame Pictures6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
By Kat Giantis
Reese Witherspoon's face is probably feeling really sore right about now. The reason: She spent much of the weekend grinning from ear to ear while in the company of boyfriend Jim Toth.
The together-time started on Saturday afternoon, when the dressed-down lovebirds formed a personal cheering section for the Oscar winner's 6-year-old son, Deacon, during his soccer game in Los Angeles.
After the match, "Deacon came running over to Reese and Jim and they both looked very proud," a source tells People magazine.
RELATED: See more photos of Reese
Later that day, the actress, 34, and the high-powered Hollywood agent, 39, cleaned up nicely in basic black formalwear to attend the star-packed wedding of Tom Hanks' son Colin, where they apparently received as much attention as the bride and groom.
"They seemed totally in love and were holding hands for most of the ceremony," one observant snitch tells Us. "Jim had his arm around Reese's back, and she rested her head on his shoulder. Reese was listening to every word that was said and she would laugh at the funny parts and then turn to Jim."
Adds another eagle-eyed spy to People, "Even during the ceremony, Reese and Jim could barely keep their hands off each other. Jim had his arm around Reese and Reese kept leaning in to kiss him. ... The couple looked beyond happy together."
And once the knot was officially tied, "Jim pulled her in close and kissed her on the lips and cheek and then gave her a long hug," relays the Us mole. "Watching other people say their vows really brought out the love in them. They were very sweet and affectionate."
RELATED VIDEO: Colin Hanks gets hitched
It's been a whirlwind round of wooing for Witherspoon, who was reportedly determined to keep her love life casual following her breakup with Jake Gyllenhaal late last year.
She was first linked to Toth in February, and since then they've enjoyed getaways to her estate in Ojai, Calif., along with plenty of camera-captured hand-holding and family time with Deacon and Ava, 10, her tots with ex-husband Ryan Phillippe.
"Reese can't stop gushing about how special Jim makes her feel and how great it is to have him around her kids," a source shares with People.
Last month, an insider told the mag that the actress was surprised at how quickly she fell for Toth, opining, "I think for the first time in a very long time, she feels as if she's with a grown-up."
Read more Hot Gossip
From Crowd Ignite