- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News1 of 4
- Photo: Anthony/Pacific Coast News2 of 4
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.3 of 4
More Celeb News
- PR Vet Dick Lippin, Producer Allison Shearmur Being Honored by Zimmer Children's MuseumMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 11:58:00 AM
- Discovery's Nik Wallenda Chicago Skyscraper Walk to Air Live in NovemberMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 11:49:00 AM
- Eminem Publishers Sue New Zealand Political Party for Copyright InfringementMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 11:33:00 AM
- Universal's Kevin Grayson to Head Film Distribution at Robert Simonds' New CompanyMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 11:30:00 AM
- Gary Oldman Will Produce 'Deep Web' Series for Spike TVMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 11:17:00 AM
- PR Vet Dick Lippin, Producer Allison Shearmur Being Honored by Zimmer Children's Museum
By Kat Giantis
Renée Zellweger may be an Oscar winner, but she's not above acting like a puppy love-struck teenager by pulling the ol' stick-your-hand-in-your-man's-back-pocket move. The actress, 40, was caught with her mitt in Bradley Cooper's jeans as they made their touchy-feely debut this week in Barcelona, Spain.
The budding flames were openly affectionate while breaking bread and taking in the sights, with Coop, who was in town for the premiere of "The Hangover," responding to Zellweger's pocket move by resting his hand on her posterior. Paparazzi also caught the two sharing a clinch and a kiss while visiting a local church.
"It's very new," a source tells People magazine. "It's just the beginning."
Confirms a mole to Us Weekly, "They are 100 percent seeing each other."
RELATED: Follow Wonderwall on Twitter
And even though it's early days, a Zellweger confidant is optimistic about the relationship, rah-rahing to People, "They make a great couple. He's a gentleman and she's so sweet. They get along well; they have fun together, and they're really happy."
Word is, the "Case 39" co-stars, who enjoyed a headline-making dinner date in late June, have been quietly getting to know each other better, with the sylphlike actress reportedly paying several surreptitious visits to Cooper's New York hotel in recent weeks.
The actor's Spanish coming-out party with Zellweger follows months of rumors of a supposed romance with Jennifer Aniston, whom he also wined and dined during a much-dissected rendezvous in June (he has loudly pooh-poohed that she's "simply, simply, just a friend").
RELATED: Which other star couples met on set?
Perhaps Bradley, 34, and Renée, who was all smiles as she arrived back in New York on Wednesday, bonded over their shared experience of having a disastrous first marriage.
She wed country crooner Kenny Chesney in 2005 after a whirlwind courtship, only to have the union annulled four months later. He tied the knot with Jennifer Esposito in late 2006, but that marriage also fizzled after four months.
"I'm looking for an encyclopedia and a dictionary. A bit of the Boy Scouts Handbook," Zellweger said of her perfect guy in the June issue of Glamour. "A person who is conscientious about the trail he leaves behind him. Love. Unconditional kindness."
Bradley is slightly less specific with his wish list. "Give me an authentic woman," he recently told People, "and I'm happy."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHighs and Lows
From Crowd Ignite