Renee Zellweger Moves Out of Bradley Cooper's Place
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com1 of 7
- Photo: MAC/Fame Pictures2 of 7
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com3 of 7
- Photo: LRR/Fame Pictures4 of 7
- Photo: Ben Dome/Bret Thompsett/Pacific Coast News5 of 7
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&aposMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:24:00 PM
- 8 Things That Will and 2 Things That (Probably) Won't Happen on Big Bang Theory Season 8MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:19:00 PM
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New YorkMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Crosses $250 Million at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:05:00 PM
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late ArrMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:38:00 AM
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&apos
Moving on and moving out!
UsMagazine.com broke the news of Bradley Cooper and Renee Zellweger's split late last week, and on Thursday the 41-year-old "Bridget Jones" star stopped by his place to collect her things, a source tells Us.
Zellweger, who'd been living in the Pacific Palisades, Calif., house for months, spent about an hour inside. The "Limitless" actor, 36, wasn't home at the time. (The bicoastal actress also has her own swanky apartment on Manhattan's Upper East Side).
But the move didn't seem to upset the Academy Award winner at all.
"She seems to be handling the breakup well," says the witness. "She had a big smile on her face and a skip in her step!"
The post-breakup good cheer has been par for the course for the actress. Just days after the split, a witness told Us that Zellweger looked "smokin' hot" in a tight black minidress at a pal's birthday bash at New York's La Esquina restaurant on Saturday. And earlier that day the Chicago star had paid a visit to the SoHo pad of fellow Oscar recipient Sandra Bullock, who was in town filming "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close."
"Her friends feel bad it ended, but Renee's OK," an insider told Us. "She tried to make it work, but in the end it was too hard."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite