Jeremy Renner fears 'Bourne' role will wreck his life
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP1 of 11
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP2 of 11
- Photo: MARK J. TERRILL/Invision/AP3 of 11
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 11
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News5 of 11
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 11
- Photo: WENN7 of 11
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 11
- Photo: ISAAC BREKKEN/Invision/AP9 of 11
- Photo: Allan Bregg/Splash News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Emmy Winner and Singer Polly Bergen Dies at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Kim Kardashian Among the Latest Targeted in Nude Photo LeakMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansionsMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:26:14 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years Late
"The Hurt Locker" star has landed the lead role in upcoming blockbuster "The Bourne Legacy," the first film in the franchise not to star Damon, and Renner admits he had many sober talks with his agent before he committed to the role, because he realized his simple life would be changed forever on opening weekend.
Renner tells Entertainment Weekly, "This offer wasn't about a movie, this was about a life choice.
"In (new movie) Mission (Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol), it's a Tom Cruise movie. (Superhero film) The Avengers is ensemble-y, but it's (Bourne) is a game changer.
"I thought, 'This is going to affect how I walk down the street. It's going to affect what happens when I go into a restaurant.' I can't even believe I'm saying this, but is this going to affect the next 20 years of my life?
"As an artist, am I putting a nail in the coffin of my artistic sensibility?"
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite