Rep: Jennifer Aniston Isn't Buying Third New York City Apartment for $9 Million
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE2 of 17
- Photo: RICHARD YOUNG/StarTraks3 of 17
- Photo: Alexandre Meneghini/Invision/AP4 of 17
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks5 of 17
- Photo: Carolyn Kaster/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Brad Barket/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE9 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP/Gary Lewis/Retna Ltd.11 of 17
- Photo: KH1/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com13 of 17
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com14 of 17
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com15 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP16 of 17
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 PremiereMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:40:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Contract Talks: 5 Past Negotiations to Set Your Mind at EaseMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Christina Aguilera Dresses Up Like Demi Moore for Naked, Pregnant Magazine Cover (Photos)MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Selena Gomez Breaks Her Own Rotten Tomatoes Record With a Zero for 'Behaving Badly&aposMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:09:00 PM
- Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Developing Drama for ABC FamilyMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 3:11:00 PM
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 Premiere
Jennifer Aniston's New York empire isn't expanding after all.
Although The Hollywood Reporter claimed over the weekend that the "Wanderlust" actress, 42, purchased a $9 million apartment in Manhattan's Gramercy neighborhood, her rep tells Us Weekly it's not true.
Aniston herself laughed off the real estate rumor at Monday's dinner at the Museum of Modern Art for the Glamour magazine's Women of the Year Awards, where she was an honoree.
Sipping a vodka tonic at the bar, the star received congrats about her "new" Gramercy home from pals. Giggling, she exclaimed, "No!" and explained that she checked out the home (where the monthly maintenance was a reported $11,000!) but opted not to buy.
Indeed, it's not like Aniston and beau Justin Theroux are in want of more space in the Big Apple. This past spring, she spent about $8 million to purchase not one but two adjoining apartments in an Art Deco building in the West Village (near beau Theroux's old home with ex Heidi Bivens). Once renovations are complete, Aniston and Theroux, 40, will have 2,700 square feet of interior space and 900 square feet of outdoor space in the mega-duplex.
And she and Theroux appeared lovey-dovey as ever at Monday's Glamour dinner, holding hands, laughing and nuzzling throughout the meal, even posing cheek-to-cheek for a fan's snapshot.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON US:
Bloom vs. Bieber
Get the scoop on Orlando Bloom and Justin Bieber's on-going feud on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Miranda Kerr all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen swims with horses on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite