Rep: Jennifer Aniston Isn't Buying Third New York City Apartment for $9 Million
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE2 of 17
- Photo: RICHARD YOUNG/StarTraks3 of 17
- Photo: Alexandre Meneghini/Invision/AP4 of 17
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks5 of 17
- Photo: Carolyn Kaster/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Brad Barket/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE9 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP/Gary Lewis/Retna Ltd.11 of 17
- Photo: KH1/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com13 of 17
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com14 of 17
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com15 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Blackfish' Effect: SeaWorld Under Fire Again as CA Bill Proposes Ban on Whale ShoMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 9:11:00 AM
- Ratings: CBS Wins as 'Idol' Hits Another LowMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:53:00 AM
- What 'True Detective' Creator Learned From Co-Writing That Despised 'KillMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:16:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Slices Up $3.3 Million Thursday OpeningMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:10:00 AM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- 'Blackfish' Effect: SeaWorld Under Fire Again as CA Bill Proposes Ban on Whale Sho
Jennifer Aniston's New York empire isn't expanding after all.
Although The Hollywood Reporter claimed over the weekend that the "Wanderlust" actress, 42, purchased a $9 million apartment in Manhattan's Gramercy neighborhood, her rep tells Us Weekly it's not true.
Aniston herself laughed off the real estate rumor at Monday's dinner at the Museum of Modern Art for the Glamour magazine's Women of the Year Awards, where she was an honoree.
Sipping a vodka tonic at the bar, the star received congrats about her "new" Gramercy home from pals. Giggling, she exclaimed, "No!" and explained that she checked out the home (where the monthly maintenance was a reported $11,000!) but opted not to buy.
Indeed, it's not like Aniston and beau Justin Theroux are in want of more space in the Big Apple. This past spring, she spent about $8 million to purchase not one but two adjoining apartments in an Art Deco building in the West Village (near beau Theroux's old home with ex Heidi Bivens). Once renovations are complete, Aniston and Theroux, 40, will have 2,700 square feet of interior space and 900 square feet of outdoor space in the mega-duplex.
And she and Theroux appeared lovey-dovey as ever at Monday's Glamour dinner, holding hands, laughing and nuzzling throughout the meal, even posing cheek-to-cheek for a fan's snapshot.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON US:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite