Rep: Jennifer Aniston Isn't Buying Third New York City Apartment for $9 Million
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE2 of 17
- Photo: RICHARD YOUNG/StarTraks3 of 17
- Photo: Alexandre Meneghini/Invision/AP4 of 17
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks5 of 17
- Photo: Carolyn Kaster/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Brad Barket/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE9 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP/Gary Lewis/Retna Ltd.11 of 17
- Photo: KH1/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com13 of 17
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com14 of 17
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com15 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'A Most Wanted Man' Review: Philip Seymour Hoffman Bends the Spy Game RulesMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 1:57:00 PM
- Amazon Q2 Losses Larger Than AnticipatedMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 1:32:00 PM
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Air Jordans and Her Assets for Racy 'Anaconda' Cover (Photo)MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 1:27:00 PM
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Review: Chris Pratt Rides Shotgun on Marvel's CMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 1:00:00 PM
- OITNB's Jason Biggs and Laura Prepon Discuss the Pros and Cons of Playing Horrible PeopleMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 12:44:00 PM
- 'A Most Wanted Man' Review: Philip Seymour Hoffman Bends the Spy Game Rules
Jennifer Aniston's New York empire isn't expanding after all.
Although The Hollywood Reporter claimed over the weekend that the "Wanderlust" actress, 42, purchased a $9 million apartment in Manhattan's Gramercy neighborhood, her rep tells Us Weekly it's not true.
Aniston herself laughed off the real estate rumor at Monday's dinner at the Museum of Modern Art for the Glamour magazine's Women of the Year Awards, where she was an honoree.
Sipping a vodka tonic at the bar, the star received congrats about her "new" Gramercy home from pals. Giggling, she exclaimed, "No!" and explained that she checked out the home (where the monthly maintenance was a reported $11,000!) but opted not to buy.
Indeed, it's not like Aniston and beau Justin Theroux are in want of more space in the Big Apple. This past spring, she spent about $8 million to purchase not one but two adjoining apartments in an Art Deco building in the West Village (near beau Theroux's old home with ex Heidi Bivens). Once renovations are complete, Aniston and Theroux, 40, will have 2,700 square feet of interior space and 900 square feet of outdoor space in the mega-duplex.
And she and Theroux appeared lovey-dovey as ever at Monday's Glamour dinner, holding hands, laughing and nuzzling throughout the meal, even posing cheek-to-cheek for a fan's snapshot.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON US:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLooks For A Deal
From Crowd Ignite