Rep: Melanie Griffith had skin cancer surgery
- Photo: The Canadian Press, Jonathan Hayward/Invision/AP1 of 12
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News2 of 12
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash/Splash News3 of 12
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN4 of 12
- Photo: Owen Beiny/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: Invision/AP6 of 12
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP8 of 12
- Photo: Manuel Salazar/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: WENN10 of 12
- Photo: WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'MatrMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:40:28 PM
- Eleanor Parker, 'Sound of Music' Actress, Dead at 91MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:30:05 PM
- Jake Gyllenhaal on 'Prisoners' and Why Good Cops Have Criminal MindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:20:41 PM
- Bette Midler Set to Star, Executive Produce HBO's Mae West BiopicMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:11:28 PM
- 'Murphy Brown' Cast to Reunite on 'Katie'MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 3:59:28 PM
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'Matr
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- A representative for Melanie Griffith says the actress has had surgery to remove early stages of skin cancer from her face.
Spokeswoman Robin Baum said Thursday the procedure was done early enough to prevent further complications.
The 52-year-old Griffith was left with a black eye after the surgery.
The "Working Girl" star has a 12-year-old daughter with her husband, actor Antonio Banderas. Griffith also has an adult son and daughter from previous relationships.
RELATED: Follow Wonderwall on Twitter
She is set to appear on an episode of TV's "Nip/Tuck" next year.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite