Rep: Melanie Griffith had skin cancer surgery
- Photo: The Canadian Press, Jonathan Hayward/Invision/AP1 of 12
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News2 of 12
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash/Splash News3 of 12
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN4 of 12
- Photo: Owen Beiny/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: Invision/AP6 of 12
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP8 of 12
- Photo: Manuel Salazar/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: WENN10 of 12
- Photo: WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action seriesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:48:47 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:22 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:52 PM
- Made in America music festival rocks Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:43 PM
- 'Escape From New York' Reboot Following 'Group' Thinking of &MSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:20:00 PM
- Joan Rivers Has Been Put on Life SupportMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:06:00 PM
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action series
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- A representative for Melanie Griffith says the actress has had surgery to remove early stages of skin cancer from her face.
Spokeswoman Robin Baum said Thursday the procedure was done early enough to prevent further complications.
The 52-year-old Griffith was left with a black eye after the surgery.
The "Working Girl" star has a 12-year-old daughter with her husband, actor Antonio Banderas. Griffith also has an adult son and daughter from previous relationships.
RELATED: Follow Wonderwall on Twitter
She is set to appear on an episode of TV's "Nip/Tuck" next year.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite