Rep: Melanie Griffith had skin cancer surgery
- Photo: The Canadian Press, Jonathan Hayward/Invision/AP1 of 12
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News2 of 12
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash/Splash News3 of 12
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN4 of 12
- Photo: Owen Beiny/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: Invision/AP6 of 12
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP8 of 12
- Photo: Manuel Salazar/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: WENN10 of 12
- Photo: WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- A representative for Melanie Griffith says the actress has had surgery to remove early stages of skin cancer from her face.
Spokeswoman Robin Baum said Thursday the procedure was done early enough to prevent further complications.
The 52-year-old Griffith was left with a black eye after the surgery.
The "Working Girl" star has a 12-year-old daughter with her husband, actor Antonio Banderas. Griffith also has an adult son and daughter from previous relationships.
RELATED: Follow Wonderwall on Twitter
She is set to appear on an episode of TV's "Nip/Tuck" next year.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite