Rep: Rachel Bilson, Hayden Christensen's Wedding Officially OffRelated: Hayden Christensen, Rachel Bilson
- Photo: KB4/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Amelie Mucci/LE/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Retna Digital6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:39:13 PM
- HBO Passes on Darren Aronofsky Pilot 'Hobgoblin,' FX Eyes Project (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:34:40 PM
- Journalist Michael Hastings Dead at 33MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:21:05 PM
- Paul Feig Developing Female James Bond Comedy 'Susan Cooper'MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:06:06 PM
- Reed Elsevier Sues Jay Penske's Variety, Claims $1.3 Million OwedMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 3:18:15 PM
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection
"Yes, the engagement is off; therefore, so is the wedding," her rep tells Us.
In June, a source told Us that the couple,who co-starred in the 2008 action flick, "Jumper," were "taking about a month off" to evaluate their relationship. "They're taking a break," the insider added. Around the same time, Bilson flashed a ringless finger to Us on the red carpet of a THQ/Take No Prisoners event in L.A. When asked how wedding plans were going, she said, "No, no plans" and pointed to her bare hand. "No nothing."
Christensen, 29, and Bilson, 28, announced their engagement in February 2009.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite