Rep: Rachel Bilson, Hayden Christensen's Wedding Officially Off
- Photo: KB4/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Amelie Mucci/LE/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Retna Digital6 of 7
More Celeb News
- GLAAD Finds Painfully Low LGBT Representation in 2013 Films, Gives Two Studios Failing GradesMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:00:00 AM
- 12 Comic-Con Stars and Showrunners Share Insider Tips; Pick Convention Must-Dos and Don't MMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 2:00:00 AM
- CBS Films Exec Shakeup: Terry Press Assumes Top Leadership Role, Wolfgang Hammer OutMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 1:22:00 AM
- Woody Allen Talks His Life and Career in First Podcast AppearanceMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 12:12:00 AM
- Robert Downey Jr. Is Forbes' Top-Earning Actor With $75 MillionMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 11:22:00 PM
- GLAAD Finds Painfully Low LGBT Representation in 2013 Films, Gives Two Studios Failing Grades
"Yes, the engagement is off; therefore, so is the wedding," her rep tells Us.
In June, a source told Us that the couple,who co-starred in the 2008 action flick, "Jumper," were "taking about a month off" to evaluate their relationship. "They're taking a break," the insider added. Around the same time, Bilson flashed a ringless finger to Us on the red carpet of a THQ/Take No Prisoners event in L.A. When asked how wedding plans were going, she said, "No, no plans" and pointed to her bare hand. "No nothing."
Christensen, 29, and Bilson, 28, announced their engagement in February 2009.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Party
From Crowd Ignite