Rep: Rachel Bilson, Hayden Christensen's Wedding Officially Off
- Photo: KB4/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Amelie Mucci/LE/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Retna Digital6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
"Yes, the engagement is off; therefore, so is the wedding," her rep tells Us.
In June, a source told Us that the couple,who co-starred in the 2008 action flick, "Jumper," were "taking about a month off" to evaluate their relationship. "They're taking a break," the insider added. Around the same time, Bilson flashed a ringless finger to Us on the red carpet of a THQ/Take No Prisoners event in L.A. When asked how wedding plans were going, she said, "No, no plans" and pointed to her bare hand. "No nothing."
Christensen, 29, and Bilson, 28, announced their engagement in February 2009.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite