Rep: Rachel Bilson, Hayden Christensen's Wedding Officially Off
- Photo: KB4/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Amelie Mucci/LE/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Retna Digital6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
"Yes, the engagement is off; therefore, so is the wedding," her rep tells Us.
In June, a source told Us that the couple,who co-starred in the 2008 action flick, "Jumper," were "taking about a month off" to evaluate their relationship. "They're taking a break," the insider added. Around the same time, Bilson flashed a ringless finger to Us on the red carpet of a THQ/Take No Prisoners event in L.A. When asked how wedding plans were going, she said, "No, no plans" and pointed to her bare hand. "No nothing."
Christensen, 29, and Bilson, 28, announced their engagement in February 2009.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite