Rep: Rachel Bilson, Hayden Christensen's Wedding Officially Off
- Photo: KB4/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Amelie Mucci/LE/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Retna Digital6 of 7
More Celeb News
- News Corp. Taps Sony Veteran Jim Kennedy as Chief Communications OfficerMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 9:25:14 AM
- Super Bowl TV Advertising Sold Out, Fox SaysMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 9:09:51 AM
- AXS TV Orders Third Season of 'The World's Greatest Tribute Bands' (ExcluMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 9:04:28 AM
- 'American Hustle' Review: It's Grifters vs. Feds in David O. Russell&MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 9:00:22 AM
- Ratings: 'Voice' Rebounds, 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' Fall Finale FlatMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 8:26:57 AM
- News Corp. Taps Sony Veteran Jim Kennedy as Chief Communications Officer
"Yes, the engagement is off; therefore, so is the wedding," her rep tells Us.
In June, a source told Us that the couple,who co-starred in the 2008 action flick, "Jumper," were "taking about a month off" to evaluate their relationship. "They're taking a break," the insider added. Around the same time, Bilson flashed a ringless finger to Us on the red carpet of a THQ/Take No Prisoners event in L.A. When asked how wedding plans were going, she said, "No, no plans" and pointed to her bare hand. "No nothing."
Christensen, 29, and Bilson, 28, announced their engagement in February 2009.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrivacy Request
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite