Rep: Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhaal "Have Not Split"
- Photo: Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.3 of 8
- Photo: Gene Young/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: X177 of 8
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
RELATED VIDEO: Jake And Reese Stick Together
The actress met Gyllenhaal, 28, while filming 2007's "Rendition," and the pair stepped out together, confirming their relationship in summer 2008.
RELATED: See more pics of Reese Witherspoon
In the April 2009 issue of Elle, the actress gushed about Gyllenhaal. "He's fabulous. He really is a fantastic guy."
Witherspoon divorced actor Ryan Phillippe in 2007 after eight years together. They have two children: Ava, 10, and Deacon, 6. After two years together, Gyllenhaal and girlfriend Kirsten Dunst called it quits in 2004.
Witherspoon told Parade magazine last year, "Things change ... But your ability to love remains intact. Oh, I have a lot of hope for love! I do!"
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite