Rep: Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhaal "Have Not Split"
- Photo: Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.3 of 8
- Photo: Gene Young/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: X177 of 8
More Celeb News
- Fox Renews 'New Girl,' 'Mindy Project,' 'Brooklyn Nine-MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 4:00:00 PM
- 'One Tree Hill's' Robert Buckley Joins CW Pilot 'iZombie&apoMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Paramount to Honor Oracle Co-Founder Larry Ellison at Gala Benefiting Cancer Research at USCMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 3:52:00 PM
- Exclusive: The Blacklist Casts Tom's "Brother" MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 3:42:00 PM
- Black Sails: Is Billy Dead?MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 3:28:00 PM
- Fox Renews 'New Girl,' 'Mindy Project,' 'Brooklyn Nine-
RELATED VIDEO: Jake And Reese Stick Together
The actress met Gyllenhaal, 28, while filming 2007's "Rendition," and the pair stepped out together, confirming their relationship in summer 2008.
RELATED: See more pics of Reese Witherspoon
In the April 2009 issue of Elle, the actress gushed about Gyllenhaal. "He's fabulous. He really is a fantastic guy."
Witherspoon divorced actor Ryan Phillippe in 2007 after eight years together. They have two children: Ava, 10, and Deacon, 6. After two years together, Gyllenhaal and girlfriend Kirsten Dunst called it quits in 2004.
Witherspoon told Parade magazine last year, "Things change ... But your ability to love remains intact. Oh, I have a lot of hope for love! I do!"
More on Usmagazine.com:
From Crowd Ignite