Report: Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie Getting MarriedRelated: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com2 of 17
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News3 of 17
- Photo: Koji Sasahara/AP4 of 17
- Photo: Michael Carpenter/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News6 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP7 of 17
- Photo: Trimark Home Video/Promotional8 of 17
- Photo: VPC/Wonderwall9 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP10 of 17
- Photo: RRE/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: Marco Ugarte/AP12 of 17
- Photo: RRE/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: Splash News14 of 17
- Photo: Warner Bros./Promotional15 of 17
- Photo: MICHAEL CAULFIELD/AP16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Cher credits luck for her lengthy careerMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 2:22:07 AM
- 'The Voice' Wraps Season 4, Crowns New Winner (Video)MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 12:53:07 AM
- 7 Characters You Are Likely to Encounter at the Cannes Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 7:39:23 PM
- Marriage Struggles to Stand a Short Test of Time in 'I Give It a Year' Trailer (ViMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 7:26:02 PM
- Danielle Bradbery crowned winner of the VoiceMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 6:19:35 PM
- Cher credits luck for her lengthy career
Get ready for a royal wedding of another sort: After six years together (and six kids!), Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are allegedly planning a wedding set to take place within the next few months, three separate sources confirm in the new Us Weekly, out Wednesday.
The "I do's" could take place at their newly renovated Chateau Miraval in Correns, France (conveniently featuring a 16th-century chapel) -- but don't expect a lavish bash in the manner of Pitt's $1 million nuptials in 2000 to Jennifer Aniston.
This super-couple's wedding "would be intimate and informal," one insider says of the pair.
Although Jolie, 36, and Pitt, 47, have long resisted traditional marriage until it became legal for everyone -- gay or straight -- their kids may have changed their mind.
"The kids ask about marriage," Pitt told USA Today in May of Maddox, 9, Pax, 7, Zahara, 6, Shiloh, 5, and twins Vivienne and Knox, 3. "It's meaning more and more to them."
To read more on their top-secret wedding plans, an update on all six kids, and how the globetrotting duo keep the romance hotter and heavier than ever, pick up the new Us Weekly, out now!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Makeup-Free Jolie for LV & More Star Shilling
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
- Michelle Williams and Jason Segel are moving on!
- Wedding bells and baby rattles for Jennifer Love H
- Gisele Bundchen's bikini bod after baby
- Kim Kardashian's Last Trip to Paris Before Baby
- Prince Harry's scandal-free trip to the US
- Miley and Liam: Engagement Intervention?
- The Kardashians Luxurious Greek Getaway
- Will Sharon and Ozzy’s marriage survive his addiction issues?
- Why does Bradley Cooper live with his mom?
- Jessica Alba and Nicole Richie's Hot Caribbean Vacation
- Heidi Klum's Dramatic Beach Rescue
- Is Hayden Panettiere Secretly Engaged?
- Is Lindsay Lohan Ready to Clean Up Her Life?
- Are Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Over?
- Is Duchess Kate Expecting a Daughter?
Demi Lovato drops some major newborn scoop about Selena Gomez's family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Two months after major marital problems, Ozzy and Sharon do a Hollywood date night on Celebs gone Social.Watch Video »
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
See how this former Calvin Klein model's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite