Report: Brooke Mueller Parties Alongside Paris Hilton, Gerard Butler
- Photo: Chris Connor/WENN1 of 6
- Photo: Apega/Agent47/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Chris Weeks/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit ExpansionMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 4:25:00 PM
- New Star Wars Film Resumes Production After Harrison Ford InjuryMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 3:44:00 PM
- 'Greatest American Hero' Reboot by '22 Jump Street' Team in the MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 2:59:00 PM
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 1:19:00 PM
- A&E Networks to Buy Stake in Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit Expansion
Brooke Mueller has not gone into hiding after her Christmas Day incident with husband Charlie Sheen. Mueller, who tearfully told a 911 dispatcher that Sheen was threatening her with a knife on Dec. 25, was out and about in Aspen, Colo. (where the alleged incident took place), on Monday, E! News reports.
The 32-year-old attended a cocktail party at her mother's home and hit celeb hangout Caribou Club and "stayed until closing time," a source tells E!
Reportedly wearing jeans, a green sweater and no makeup among a more decked-out crowd at Caribou, "Brooke was low-key," the source continues to E! "She was talking to friends and walking around the small club ... you could barely tell it was her."
Not that there weren't recognizable stars in attendance: Paris Hilton, Doug Reinhardt and Gerard Butler were all reportedly at Caribou that night, but Mueller stuck with her friends. Her twins with Sheen, Bob and Max (born this year), were spotted playing in the snow with their nanny earlier that day. The 44-year-old Sheen, meanwhile, has returned to L.A.
Sheen was booked for suspicion of second-degree assault, menacing and criminal mischief and was released on $8,500 bond Friday evening. He could face from two to eight years in prison and a $2,000 to $500,000 fine. Prosecutors likely won't decide whether to file charges against Sheen until Feb. 8, when the actor is scheduled to appear in court.
More on MSN:
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWore it Better?
From Crowd Ignite