Report: Brooke Mueller Parties Alongside Paris Hilton, Gerard Butler
- Photo: Chris Connor/WENN1 of 6
- Photo: Apega/Agent47/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Chris Weeks/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Lena Dunham Reacts to Naked Critics Makes, Deletes Molestation Joke on TwitterMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:14:00 PM
- Katie Couric to Interview Michael Bloomberg for YahooMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:57:00 PM
- Lindsay Lohan Is a 'Prisoner' on OWN Series: 'It's My Last Shot&MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:24:00 PM
- Emerson College Opens L.A. Campus on Sunset Blvd. With Hollywood Gala (Photos)MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:11:00 PM
- 'True Detective' Season Finale: Darkness, Yeah-uhMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:02:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Reacts to Naked Critics Makes, Deletes Molestation Joke on Twitter
Brooke Mueller has not gone into hiding after her Christmas Day incident with husband Charlie Sheen. Mueller, who tearfully told a 911 dispatcher that Sheen was threatening her with a knife on Dec. 25, was out and about in Aspen, Colo. (where the alleged incident took place), on Monday, E! News reports.
The 32-year-old attended a cocktail party at her mother's home and hit celeb hangout Caribou Club and "stayed until closing time," a source tells E!
Reportedly wearing jeans, a green sweater and no makeup among a more decked-out crowd at Caribou, "Brooke was low-key," the source continues to E! "She was talking to friends and walking around the small club ... you could barely tell it was her."
Not that there weren't recognizable stars in attendance: Paris Hilton, Doug Reinhardt and Gerard Butler were all reportedly at Caribou that night, but Mueller stuck with her friends. Her twins with Sheen, Bob and Max (born this year), were spotted playing in the snow with their nanny earlier that day. The 44-year-old Sheen, meanwhile, has returned to L.A.
Sheen was booked for suspicion of second-degree assault, menacing and criminal mischief and was released on $8,500 bond Friday evening. He could face from two to eight years in prison and a $2,000 to $500,000 fine. Prosecutors likely won't decide whether to file charges against Sheen until Feb. 8, when the actor is scheduled to appear in court.
More on MSN:
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
From Crowd Ignite