Report: Demi Moore Enters Rehab In Utah
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: Paul Smith/Retna Ltd.2 of 16
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.3 of 16
- Photo: WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Digital5 of 16
- Photo: AP1/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Alex J. Berliner/abimages/.10 of 16
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: WENN/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Cedric Buchet/Harper's Bazaar14 of 16
- Photo: JM5/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
A week after being hospitalized for a seizure following reports of substance use on Jan. 23, Demi Moore checked into a rehab program at Cirque Lodge, according to a new, exclusive report from E!Online.
"She's on total lockdown and only talking to a small group of people," a source tells the website.
Moore, 49, is reportedly seeking help for an eating disorder and "addiction issues."
"It became clear to her that her way of coping with her stress was not working and she needed more help," the source said.
According to the 911 call that landed Moore in the hospital during a party at her home in January, she may have "smoked something similar to incense." A friend also told the dispatcher in the emergency room that Moore may have been taking other drugs.
This visit to rehab isn't the actress' first; n the 1980s she sought two weeks of in-patient help for a cocaine addiction.
Prior to rehab, Moore sought the services of a psychic and an intuitive healer.
Cirque Lodge has previously treated celebrity patients including Lindsay Lohan, Eva Mendes and Mary-Kate Olsen.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite