Report: Demi Moore Enters Rehab In Utah
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: Paul Smith/Retna Ltd.2 of 16
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.3 of 16
- Photo: WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Digital5 of 16
- Photo: AP1/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Alex J. Berliner/abimages/.10 of 16
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: WENN/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Cedric Buchet/Harper's Bazaar14 of 16
- Photo: JM5/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- ESPYs Exec Producer: We Would've Loved to Have Had LeBron James Announce Move on Our ShowMSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 2:51:00 PM
- Paramount to Extend Deal With Michael Bay's Platinum Dunes (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 2:34:00 PM
- Starz Sets Premiere Dates for LeBron James Comedy 'Survivor's Remorse,' RMSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 2:32:00 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Touts Saturday Baseball Success, Gears Up for Tuesday's All-Star GameMSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 2:13:00 PM
- 'Please Like Me' Star Explains How to Shower With a Baby on TVMSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 1:46:00 PM
- ESPYs Exec Producer: We Would've Loved to Have Had LeBron James Announce Move on Our Show
A week after being hospitalized for a seizure following reports of substance use on Jan. 23, Demi Moore checked into a rehab program at Cirque Lodge, according to a new, exclusive report from E!Online.
"She's on total lockdown and only talking to a small group of people," a source tells the website.
Moore, 49, is reportedly seeking help for an eating disorder and "addiction issues."
"It became clear to her that her way of coping with her stress was not working and she needed more help," the source said.
According to the 911 call that landed Moore in the hospital during a party at her home in January, she may have "smoked something similar to incense." A friend also told the dispatcher in the emergency room that Moore may have been taking other drugs.
This visit to rehab isn't the actress' first; n the 1980s she sought two weeks of in-patient help for a cocaine addiction.
Prior to rehab, Moore sought the services of a psychic and an intuitive healer.
Cirque Lodge has previously treated celebrity patients including Lindsay Lohan, Eva Mendes and Mary-Kate Olsen.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
Check out some of the cutest celeb baby bumps hitting the beach this summer.Watch Video »
Check out the many women who have been wooed by George Clooney over the years.Watch Video »
Reese Witherspoon shares photos of her burgeoning friendship with Sofia Vergara on Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
Rihanna shows her softer, sweeter side -- plus a newfound maternal instinct! -- on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBoob Job?
From Crowd Ignite