Report: Demi Moore Enters Rehab In Utah
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: Paul Smith/Retna Ltd.2 of 16
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.3 of 16
- Photo: WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Digital5 of 16
- Photo: AP1/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Alex J. Berliner/abimages/.10 of 16
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: WENN/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Cedric Buchet/Harper's Bazaar14 of 16
- Photo: JM5/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWraMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:29:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Cuts Vacation Short to Cover Ferguson, Ratings RiseMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- Steven Strait, Shohreh Aghdashloo Cast in Syfy Space Opera 'The Expanse'MSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:37:00 PM
- Ferguson's Mike Brown Memorial Campaign Has Raised Less Than Officer Darren Wilson&aposMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:30:00 PM
- Consumer Groups Urge FCC to Reject Comcast/Time Warner Cable DealMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 2:50:00 PM
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWra
A week after being hospitalized for a seizure following reports of substance use on Jan. 23, Demi Moore checked into a rehab program at Cirque Lodge, according to a new, exclusive report from E!Online.
"She's on total lockdown and only talking to a small group of people," a source tells the website.
Moore, 49, is reportedly seeking help for an eating disorder and "addiction issues."
"It became clear to her that her way of coping with her stress was not working and she needed more help," the source said.
According to the 911 call that landed Moore in the hospital during a party at her home in January, she may have "smoked something similar to incense." A friend also told the dispatcher in the emergency room that Moore may have been taking other drugs.
This visit to rehab isn't the actress' first; n the 1980s she sought two weeks of in-patient help for a cocaine addiction.
Prior to rehab, Moore sought the services of a psychic and an intuitive healer.
Cirque Lodge has previously treated celebrity patients including Lindsay Lohan, Eva Mendes and Mary-Kate Olsen.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Lynda Carter talks about the old vs. the new "Wonder Woman" costume.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite