- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: Paul Smith/Retna Ltd.2 of 16
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.3 of 16
- Photo: WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Digital5 of 16
- Photo: AP1/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Alex J. Berliner/abimages/.10 of 16
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: WENN/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Cedric Buchet/Harper's Bazaar14 of 16
- Photo: JM5/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:51:00 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Opening Day Universal's Best-Ever in U.K.MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:26:21 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: Much Ado About Absolutely EverythingMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 7:31:58 AM
- The Curious Case of Benicio del Toro in 'Jimmy P'MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 3:29:59 AM
- Wentworth Media Launches to Finance, Produce MoviesMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 2:00:07 AM
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office
A week after being hospitalized for a seizure following reports of substance use on Jan. 23, Demi Moore checked into a rehab program at Cirque Lodge, according to a new, exclusive report from E!Online.
"She's on total lockdown and only talking to a small group of people," a source tells the website.
Moore, 49, is reportedly seeking help for an eating disorder and "addiction issues."
"It became clear to her that her way of coping with her stress was not working and she needed more help," the source said.
According to the 911 call that landed Moore in the hospital during a party at her home in January, she may have "smoked something similar to incense." A friend also told the dispatcher in the emergency room that Moore may have been taking other drugs.
This visit to rehab isn't the actress' first; n the 1980s she sought two weeks of in-patient help for a cocaine addiction.
Prior to rehab, Moore sought the services of a psychic and an intuitive healer.
Cirque Lodge has previously treated celebrity patients including Lindsay Lohan, Eva Mendes and Mary-Kate Olsen.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the newest breakup rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
We look back at the Kardashian clan's Greek yachting trip on April 27.Watch Video »
See what stars like Katy Perry, Madonna, Faith Hill, Pamela Anderson and Rihanna look like in candid moments without makeup.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Tori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite