Report: Demi Moore Enters Rehab In Utah
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: Paul Smith/Retna Ltd.2 of 16
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.3 of 16
- Photo: WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Digital5 of 16
- Photo: AP1/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Alex J. Berliner/abimages/.10 of 16
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: WENN/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Cedric Buchet/Harper's Bazaar14 of 16
- Photo: JM5/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Synopsis Details Sequel's Plot and Teases New HMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 5:44:00 AM
- 'The Carter' Director Launches Indiegogo Campaign for Chris Cole Skate DocumentaryMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 5:00:00 AM
- Brie Larson, Ben Kingsley to Join Daniel Radcliffe in 'Brooklyn Bridge'MSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 2:12:00 AM
- 'Black Swan' Producer Jon Avnet Launches Indigenous Media With Focus on Premium DiMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 12:00:00 AM
- Adam Lambert Replaces Keith Urban for 'American Idol' New York AuditionsMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 8:55:00 PM
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Synopsis Details Sequel's Plot and Teases New H
A week after being hospitalized for a seizure following reports of substance use on Jan. 23, Demi Moore checked into a rehab program at Cirque Lodge, according to a new, exclusive report from E!Online.
"She's on total lockdown and only talking to a small group of people," a source tells the website.
Moore, 49, is reportedly seeking help for an eating disorder and "addiction issues."
"It became clear to her that her way of coping with her stress was not working and she needed more help," the source said.
According to the 911 call that landed Moore in the hospital during a party at her home in January, she may have "smoked something similar to incense." A friend also told the dispatcher in the emergency room that Moore may have been taking other drugs.
This visit to rehab isn't the actress' first; n the 1980s she sought two weeks of in-patient help for a cocaine addiction.
Prior to rehab, Moore sought the services of a psychic and an intuitive healer.
Cirque Lodge has previously treated celebrity patients including Lindsay Lohan, Eva Mendes and Mary-Kate Olsen.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Vacations
From Crowd Ignite