Report: Demi Moore Enters Rehab In Utah
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: Paul Smith/Retna Ltd.2 of 16
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.3 of 16
- Photo: WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Digital5 of 16
- Photo: AP1/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Alex J. Berliner/abimages/.10 of 16
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: WENN/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Cedric Buchet/Harper's Bazaar14 of 16
- Photo: JM5/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&aposMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:24:00 PM
- 8 Things That Will and 2 Things That (Probably) Won't Happen on Big Bang Theory Season 8MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:19:00 PM
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New YorkMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Crosses $250 Million at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:05:00 PM
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late ArrMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:38:00 AM
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&apos
A week after being hospitalized for a seizure following reports of substance use on Jan. 23, Demi Moore checked into a rehab program at Cirque Lodge, according to a new, exclusive report from E!Online.
"She's on total lockdown and only talking to a small group of people," a source tells the website.
Moore, 49, is reportedly seeking help for an eating disorder and "addiction issues."
"It became clear to her that her way of coping with her stress was not working and she needed more help," the source said.
According to the 911 call that landed Moore in the hospital during a party at her home in January, she may have "smoked something similar to incense." A friend also told the dispatcher in the emergency room that Moore may have been taking other drugs.
This visit to rehab isn't the actress' first; n the 1980s she sought two weeks of in-patient help for a cocaine addiction.
Prior to rehab, Moore sought the services of a psychic and an intuitive healer.
Cirque Lodge has previously treated celebrity patients including Lindsay Lohan, Eva Mendes and Mary-Kate Olsen.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite