Report: Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin to “spend time apart”
- Photo: Paul Hadfield/Splash News1 of 6
- Photo: WENN.com/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: Theodore Wood / Camera Press/Retna Ltd.3 of 6
- Photo: CHAA/ZDS/WENN4 of 6
- Photo: Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- ZEFR Acquires Social Influencer Startup EngodoMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 4:44:00 PM
- 'Dallas' Finale Ratings: Ewing Cliffhanger Closes to Below-Average Total ViewersMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 4:33:00 PM
- Daytime Talk Ratings: 'Dr. Phil' Tops Premiere Week; 'The Meredith VieiraMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 4:14:00 PM
- Fox News Channel Rockets to Decisive Ratings Victory During US Airstrikes on ISISMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Simon Helberg's Directorial Debut Acquired by OrioMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 3:00:00 PM
- ZEFR Acquires Social Influencer Startup Engodo
In a story that's being picked up widely elsewhere, the Daily Mail has “Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin set to spend time apart.”
RELATED: See more pictures of Gwyneth Paltrow
“It’s been a rocky few months for career-driven stars Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin – and things don't look set to improve in the new year,” begins the article which insinuates things have been difficult for them after reports surfaced that the Coldplay front man “cheated on his wife with Hollywood starlet Kate Bosworth.”
(For the record, Gossip Cop noted those stories were inaccurate, and a source tells us Martin is still pursuing a possible lawsuit against the Star.)
The Daily Mail piece quotes a source saying, “Gwyneth will be spending a lot of time away to focus on her [two] new movies … She goes to Berlin in the spring to make 'The Danish Girl.' Before that, she will star in a small-budget independent musical set in America's Deep South.” Plus she'll be also busy promoting “Iron Man 2” with Robert Downey Jr.
But her film commitments are absolutely not a sign of marital strife. In fact, upon closer examination, Paltrow won't be away from her family as much as it's been portrayed. The indie musical is only two weeks’ worth of work, and while she'll be in Berlin for “The Danish Girl” for only five weeks, she'll be home in England every weekend. And one of the two weeks of promoting “Iron Man 2” will also be in her backyard of Europe.
RELATED: Guess Gwyneth's biggest frenemy
Her rep added, “All of this happens over five months, so, yes, she will still be with her family for most of the time.”
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTInspiring Hubby!
From Crowd Ignite