Hugh Grant Welcomes Baby Girl
- Photo: TitoMedia.com.au/Splash News1 of 17
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: Alastair Grant/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Tristan Gregory / Camera Press/Retna Digital4 of 17
- Photo: Armando Gallo/Retna Ltd.5 of 17
- Photo: FDU3/WENN6 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: Nathan Strange/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin9 of 17
- Photo: CHRIS PIZZELLO/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Splash News11 of 17
- Photo: Splash News12 of 17
- Photo: Fame Pictures/Wonderwall13 of 17
- Photo: Splash News14 of 17
- Photo: DAVE ALLOCCA/Invision/AP15 of 17
- Photo: Liz and Hugh in 1997 / Stewart Mark / Camera Press/Retna Digital16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Ironside' Star Paul Mitchell Dead at 71MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 11:33:28 AM
- Ooyala, ESPN's Web Video Provider, Raises $43 MillionMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 11:27:43 AM
- A&E Networks Rebranding Bio Channel to Lifestyle Channel FYIMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 11:09:52 AM
- Psy, Ylvis, Miley Cyrus Top YouTube's Trending Videos of 2013MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:54:55 AM
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' Adds 'Prison Break' Star Robert KneppMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:52:37 AM
- 'Ironside' Star Paul Mitchell Dead at 71
USMAGAZINE -- Forget any weddings or a funeral -- Hugh Grant has a baby to tend to!
The British actor, 51, became a dad for the first time, welcoming a baby girl in early October, his rep confirms to Gossip Cop.
The rep said, "I can confirm that Hugh Grant is the delighted father of a baby girl. He and the mother had a fleeting affair and while this was not planned, Hugh could not be happier or more supportive. He and the mother have discussed everything and are on very friendly terms."
The identity of the baby's mom has not yet been revealed. Back in April, Grant was romantically linked to Chinese actress Tinglan Hong.
"He's going to be a great dad!" the source tells Us. "He's beaming about his daughter. He's not with the mum anymore but he's absolutely thrilled."
In 2007, Grant told Vogue he was ready to be a father. "As much as I adore myself, I'm quite keen to find someone else to care about more," he said. "I remember reading a Warren Beatty quote when he finally had children and said what a relief it was to not be all me, me, me."
Although the "About a Boy" actor has never been married, he famously dated fellow Brit Elizabeth Hurley for 13 years before parting amicably in 2000.
He and British writer and socialite Jemima Khan dated from 2004 to 2007.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
Chris Daughtry dishes on his major body transformation, keeping chickens, making his marriage work and more!Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Tia Mowry-Hardrict chats motherhood, surviving child stardom, parenting advice for Duchess Kate and more with Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Alessandra Ambrosio talks to Wonderwall about getting fit for the VS Fashion Show, her thoughts about Kate Upton, and more.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite