Hugh Grant Welcomes Baby Girl
- Photo: TitoMedia.com.au/Splash News1 of 17
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: Alastair Grant/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Tristan Gregory / Camera Press/Retna Digital4 of 17
- Photo: Armando Gallo/Retna Ltd.5 of 17
- Photo: FDU3/WENN6 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: Nathan Strange/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin9 of 17
- Photo: CHRIS PIZZELLO/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Splash News11 of 17
- Photo: Splash News12 of 17
- Photo: Fame Pictures/Wonderwall13 of 17
- Photo: Splash News14 of 17
- Photo: DAVE ALLOCCA/Invision/AP15 of 17
- Photo: Liz and Hugh in 1997 / Stewart Mark / Camera Press/Retna Digital16 of 17
More Celeb News
- DWTS' NeNe Leakes Discusses Her and Tony's "Little Tiff"MSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 8:44:00 AM
- 'Captain America' Crushes Johnny Depp, Holds Off 'Heaven Is for Real&MSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 8:28:00 AM
- Justin Bartha, Wife Welcome Baby GirlMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 7:45:00 AM
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a DocumentaryMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 6:07:00 AM
- Tribeca Docs on Government Spying: 'What Was Illegal Under Nixon Is Legal Under Obama&aMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 9:25:00 PM
- DWTS' NeNe Leakes Discusses Her and Tony's "Little Tiff"
USMAGAZINE -- Forget any weddings or a funeral -- Hugh Grant has a baby to tend to!
The British actor, 51, became a dad for the first time, welcoming a baby girl in early October, his rep confirms to Gossip Cop.
The rep said, "I can confirm that Hugh Grant is the delighted father of a baby girl. He and the mother had a fleeting affair and while this was not planned, Hugh could not be happier or more supportive. He and the mother have discussed everything and are on very friendly terms."
The identity of the baby's mom has not yet been revealed. Back in April, Grant was romantically linked to Chinese actress Tinglan Hong.
"He's going to be a great dad!" the source tells Us. "He's beaming about his daughter. He's not with the mum anymore but he's absolutely thrilled."
In 2007, Grant told Vogue he was ready to be a father. "As much as I adore myself, I'm quite keen to find someone else to care about more," he said. "I remember reading a Warren Beatty quote when he finally had children and said what a relief it was to not be all me, me, me."
Although the "About a Boy" actor has never been married, he famously dated fellow Brit Elizabeth Hurley for 13 years before parting amicably in 2000.
He and British writer and socialite Jemima Khan dated from 2004 to 2007.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's 2014 Royal Tour on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop inside Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's fight and much more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite