Hugh Grant Welcomes Baby Girl
- Photo: TitoMedia.com.au/Splash News1 of 17
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: Alastair Grant/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Tristan Gregory / Camera Press/Retna Digital4 of 17
- Photo: Armando Gallo/Retna Ltd.5 of 17
- Photo: FDU3/WENN6 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: Nathan Strange/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin9 of 17
- Photo: CHRIS PIZZELLO/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Splash News11 of 17
- Photo: Splash News12 of 17
- Photo: Fame Pictures/Wonderwall13 of 17
- Photo: Splash News14 of 17
- Photo: DAVE ALLOCCA/Invision/AP15 of 17
- Photo: Liz and Hugh in 1997 / Stewart Mark / Camera Press/Retna Digital16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
USMAGAZINE -- Forget any weddings or a funeral -- Hugh Grant has a baby to tend to!
The British actor, 51, became a dad for the first time, welcoming a baby girl in early October, his rep confirms to Gossip Cop.
The rep said, "I can confirm that Hugh Grant is the delighted father of a baby girl. He and the mother had a fleeting affair and while this was not planned, Hugh could not be happier or more supportive. He and the mother have discussed everything and are on very friendly terms."
The identity of the baby's mom has not yet been revealed. Back in April, Grant was romantically linked to Chinese actress Tinglan Hong.
"He's going to be a great dad!" the source tells Us. "He's beaming about his daughter. He's not with the mum anymore but he's absolutely thrilled."
In 2007, Grant told Vogue he was ready to be a father. "As much as I adore myself, I'm quite keen to find someone else to care about more," he said. "I remember reading a Warren Beatty quote when he finally had children and said what a relief it was to not be all me, me, me."
Although the "About a Boy" actor has never been married, he famously dated fellow Brit Elizabeth Hurley for 13 years before parting amicably in 2000.
He and British writer and socialite Jemima Khan dated from 2004 to 2007.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite