Hugh Grant Welcomes Baby Girl
- Photo: TitoMedia.com.au/Splash News1 of 17
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: Alastair Grant/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Tristan Gregory / Camera Press/Retna Digital4 of 17
- Photo: Armando Gallo/Retna Ltd.5 of 17
- Photo: FDU3/WENN6 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: Nathan Strange/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin9 of 17
- Photo: CHRIS PIZZELLO/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Splash News11 of 17
- Photo: Splash News12 of 17
- Photo: Fame Pictures/Wonderwall13 of 17
- Photo: Splash News14 of 17
- Photo: DAVE ALLOCCA/Invision/AP15 of 17
- Photo: Liz and Hugh in 1997 / Stewart Mark / Camera Press/Retna Digital16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWraMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:29:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Cuts Vacation Short to Cover Ferguson, Ratings RiseMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- Steven Strait, Shohreh Aghdashloo Cast in Syfy Space Opera 'The Expanse'MSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:37:00 PM
- Ferguson's Mike Brown Memorial Campaign Has Raised Less Than Officer Darren Wilson&aposMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:30:00 PM
- Consumer Groups Urge FCC to Reject Comcast/Time Warner Cable DealMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 2:50:00 PM
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWra
USMAGAZINE -- Forget any weddings or a funeral -- Hugh Grant has a baby to tend to!
The British actor, 51, became a dad for the first time, welcoming a baby girl in early October, his rep confirms to Gossip Cop.
The rep said, "I can confirm that Hugh Grant is the delighted father of a baby girl. He and the mother had a fleeting affair and while this was not planned, Hugh could not be happier or more supportive. He and the mother have discussed everything and are on very friendly terms."
The identity of the baby's mom has not yet been revealed. Back in April, Grant was romantically linked to Chinese actress Tinglan Hong.
"He's going to be a great dad!" the source tells Us. "He's beaming about his daughter. He's not with the mum anymore but he's absolutely thrilled."
In 2007, Grant told Vogue he was ready to be a father. "As much as I adore myself, I'm quite keen to find someone else to care about more," he said. "I remember reading a Warren Beatty quote when he finally had children and said what a relief it was to not be all me, me, me."
Although the "About a Boy" actor has never been married, he famously dated fellow Brit Elizabeth Hurley for 13 years before parting amicably in 2000.
He and British writer and socialite Jemima Khan dated from 2004 to 2007.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Lynda Carter talks about the old vs. the new "Wonder Woman" costume.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite