Hugh Grant Welcomes Baby Girl
- Photo: TitoMedia.com.au/Splash News1 of 17
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: Alastair Grant/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Tristan Gregory / Camera Press/Retna Digital4 of 17
- Photo: Armando Gallo/Retna Ltd.5 of 17
- Photo: FDU3/WENN6 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: Nathan Strange/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin9 of 17
- Photo: CHRIS PIZZELLO/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Splash News11 of 17
- Photo: Splash News12 of 17
- Photo: Fame Pictures/Wonderwall13 of 17
- Photo: Splash News14 of 17
- Photo: DAVE ALLOCCA/Invision/AP15 of 17
- Photo: Liz and Hugh in 1997 / Stewart Mark / Camera Press/Retna Digital16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theftMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:54:20 PM
- REPORT: Christian Bale is Going to be a Dad AgainMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:12:00 PM
- Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.Com Re-Launching This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:41:00 PM
- 'Nymphomaniac' Reviews: Is Lars von Triers' Latest Sexy or Stupid?MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:15:00 PM
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 11:56:31 AM
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theft
USMAGAZINE -- Forget any weddings or a funeral -- Hugh Grant has a baby to tend to!
The British actor, 51, became a dad for the first time, welcoming a baby girl in early October, his rep confirms to Gossip Cop.
The rep said, "I can confirm that Hugh Grant is the delighted father of a baby girl. He and the mother had a fleeting affair and while this was not planned, Hugh could not be happier or more supportive. He and the mother have discussed everything and are on very friendly terms."
The identity of the baby's mom has not yet been revealed. Back in April, Grant was romantically linked to Chinese actress Tinglan Hong.
"He's going to be a great dad!" the source tells Us. "He's beaming about his daughter. He's not with the mum anymore but he's absolutely thrilled."
In 2007, Grant told Vogue he was ready to be a father. "As much as I adore myself, I'm quite keen to find someone else to care about more," he said. "I remember reading a Warren Beatty quote when he finally had children and said what a relief it was to not be all me, me, me."
Although the "About a Boy" actor has never been married, he famously dated fellow Brit Elizabeth Hurley for 13 years before parting amicably in 2000.
He and British writer and socialite Jemima Khan dated from 2004 to 2007.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
"Shahs of Sunset" star Reza Farahan talks about his recent outburst on the show, the future with his boyfriend Adam and more!Watch Video »
Miranda Kerr chats about this year's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show and more with Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite