Report: Jeremy Renner Is Going to Be a Dad
- Photo: Andrew Medichini/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: PMK/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: © Joe Stevens / Retna Ltd./Retna Ltd.3 of 16
- Photo: Michael Dwyer/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: PH3/HSS/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Rob Griffith/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Andrew Medichini/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: PICASSO FERNANDEZ-MARCOTE/StarTraks8 of 16
- Photo: Esquire/Promotional9 of 16
- Photo: VPC/.10 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Chris Connor/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital15 of 16
More Celeb News
- What's in the Black Box? A Mind-Numbing DanceMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:48:00 AM
- Jennifer Berman Joins Roadside Attractions as SVP of Acquisitions, Co-Productions and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:44:00 AM
- Peter Jackson Reveals New Title for Third 'Hobbit' FilmMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:06:00 AM
- Maker Studios Partners With Viral Video King Jukin MediaMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:00:00 AM
- FCC Promises to Protect Open Internet, But Net Neutrality's Future Looks BleakMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 9:38:00 AM
- What's in the Black Box? A Mind-Numbing Dance
Jeremy Renner shared some big news with Eva Longoria on the smoking patio at the Golden Globes Jan. 13: He's going to be a father! The "Bourne Legacy" actor, 42, was overheard saying, "I'm going to fly in when her water breaks," two witnesses tell Us Weekly exclusively.
Allegedly, Eva said, "I'm so blown away." Shocking, but true? Multiple sources confirm to Us that an ex-girlfriend of the actor is due to give birth next month. "They used to date, but it wasn't serious," explains one insider, adding that the expectant mom is currently living in Renner's Los Angeles home."
The Hollywood hunk is "being ultra-secretive about it," the insider adds, "but she has been going on about her life and not hiding it." Last April, the resolutely private actor shut down long-standing false rumors that he was gay, telling The Hollywood Reporter, "I want my personal life to be personal, and it's not f---ing true."
The Oscar-nominated actor also spoke to the magazine about his four-year relationship with ex-girlfriend, actress Jess Macallan. They met when Macallan was 23 and working at a film festival in Florida; she later decided to become an actress, which contributed to their split in 2010.
"That was part of the issue," Renner explained of Macallan, who is now married. "I was going through "The Hurt Locker" campaign and she's like, 'Where do I get headshots?'"
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Jeremy Renner Is Going to Be a Dad, Ex-Girlfriend Is Pregnant!
MORE ON WONDERWALL
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite