- Photo: Andrew Medichini/AP1 of 16
- Photo: PMK/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: © Joe Stevens / Retna Ltd./Retna Ltd.3 of 16
- Photo: Michael Dwyer/AP4 of 16
- Photo: PH3/HSS/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Rob Griffith/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Andrew Medichini/AP7 of 16
- Photo: PICASSO FERNANDEZ-MARCOTE/StarTraks8 of 16
- Photo: Esquire/Promotional9 of 16
- Photo: VPC/.10 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Chris Connor/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:51:00 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Opening Day Universal's Best-Ever in U.K.MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:26:21 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: Much Ado About Absolutely EverythingMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 7:31:58 AM
- The Curious Case of Benicio del Toro in 'Jimmy P'MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 3:29:59 AM
- Wentworth Media Launches to Finance, Produce MoviesMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 2:00:07 AM
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office
Jeremy Renner shared some big news with Eva Longoria on the smoking patio at the Golden Globes Jan. 13: He's going to be a father! The "Bourne Legacy" actor, 42, was overheard saying, "I'm going to fly in when her water breaks," two witnesses tell Us Weekly exclusively.
Allegedly, Eva said, "I'm so blown away." Shocking, but true? Multiple sources confirm to Us that an ex-girlfriend of the actor is due to give birth next month. "They used to date, but it wasn't serious," explains one insider, adding that the expectant mom is currently living in Renner's Los Angeles home."
The Hollywood hunk is "being ultra-secretive about it," the insider adds, "but she has been going on about her life and not hiding it." Last April, the resolutely private actor shut down long-standing false rumors that he was gay, telling The Hollywood Reporter, "I want my personal life to be personal, and it's not f---ing true."
The Oscar-nominated actor also spoke to the magazine about his four-year relationship with ex-girlfriend, actress Jess Macallan. They met when Macallan was 23 and working at a film festival in Florida; she later decided to become an actress, which contributed to their split in 2010.
"That was part of the issue," Renner explained of Macallan, who is now married. "I was going through "The Hurt Locker" campaign and she's like, 'Where do I get headshots?'"
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Jeremy Renner Is Going to Be a Dad, Ex-Girlfriend Is Pregnant!
MORE ON WONDERWALL
Selena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Florence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite