Report: Jeremy Renner Is Going to Be a Dad
- Photo: Andrew Medichini/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: PMK/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: © Joe Stevens / Retna Ltd./Retna Ltd.3 of 16
- Photo: Michael Dwyer/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: PH3/HSS/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Rob Griffith/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Andrew Medichini/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: PICASSO FERNANDEZ-MARCOTE/StarTraks8 of 16
- Photo: Esquire/Promotional9 of 16
- Photo: VPC/.10 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Chris Connor/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared WoulMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:41:00 PM
- 'Game of Thrones' Star Kristian Nairn Comes Out: 'I've Been WaitMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:31:00 PM
- Television Academy Announces New Name, Fundraising DriveMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:18:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exiting Disney-ABC to Become TV DirectorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:10:00 PM
- Adam Carolla's 'Catch a Contractor' Debut Is Spike's Best in 3 YMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:06:00 PM
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared Woul
Jeremy Renner shared some big news with Eva Longoria on the smoking patio at the Golden Globes Jan. 13: He's going to be a father! The "Bourne Legacy" actor, 42, was overheard saying, "I'm going to fly in when her water breaks," two witnesses tell Us Weekly exclusively.
Allegedly, Eva said, "I'm so blown away." Shocking, but true? Multiple sources confirm to Us that an ex-girlfriend of the actor is due to give birth next month. "They used to date, but it wasn't serious," explains one insider, adding that the expectant mom is currently living in Renner's Los Angeles home."
The Hollywood hunk is "being ultra-secretive about it," the insider adds, "but she has been going on about her life and not hiding it." Last April, the resolutely private actor shut down long-standing false rumors that he was gay, telling The Hollywood Reporter, "I want my personal life to be personal, and it's not f---ing true."
The Oscar-nominated actor also spoke to the magazine about his four-year relationship with ex-girlfriend, actress Jess Macallan. They met when Macallan was 23 and working at a film festival in Florida; she later decided to become an actress, which contributed to their split in 2010.
"That was part of the issue," Renner explained of Macallan, who is now married. "I was going through "The Hurt Locker" campaign and she's like, 'Where do I get headshots?'"
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Jeremy Renner Is Going to Be a Dad, Ex-Girlfriend Is Pregnant!
MORE ON WONDERWALL
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite